Donald Trump Goes Full Fredo Corleone

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3 hours ago

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart...

Compare the above to......

upload_2018-1-6_8-40-31.png

“I can handle things. I’m smart! Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!”

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-6_8-38-11.png
    upload_2018-1-6_8-38-11.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 60
Poah little regressives, nothing to do but make up stuff to cry about.

You get more pathetic with each passing day of the Trump Presidency, Nat!

As Trump keeps chipping away at the agenda he promised the American people he'd give them...what's your next string going to be about? Trump cheating at golf? How he has overdue library books? That he once jay walked? Your act has become farce...and you don't even know it!

• Banned
As Trump keeps chipping away at the agenda he promised the American people he'd give them.

has THOSE .....Wall paid by Mexico and repeal and replace of the ACA on day one promises coming along, moron?????

As Trump keeps chipping away at the agenda he promised the American people he'd give them.

has THOSE .....Wall paid by Mexico and repeal and replace of the ACA on day one promises coming along, moron?????
Obama promised affordable healthcare, which he didn't do. It also took him a year to get the failure called Obama care passed. Really if Trump doesn't do anything else I'll be happy. Watching liberals transform to children everyday, is very entertaining.

The only "morons" on this board are naive idiots that think ANYONE could have replaced the ACA on day one! Trump...as he is wont to do...made an over the top statement. What he should have said is that he will start working on the replacement of ObamaCare on day one! Feel better now?

You liberals are in deep shit, Nat and you don't seem to have figured it out yet! Donald Trump has! He knows that political rhetoric is all well and good but when you start giving Americans more money in their paychecks every week and far more money in their 401K's...they're not going to vote you out of office because of your hyperbole!

As for the wall? I don't care who pays for border security. I never have. What I care about is securing our border from outside forces that would seek to cause us harm whether that be narco terrorist gangs or militant Islamists! My only question is why you don't?

Alinsky's "rules for radicals". Lefties follow them to a letter when they have nothing else. How about this one "if you push a negative hard enough it becomes a positive".

Another "Trump is a genius" thread? What's that make, like five today already?

Funny.. I always thought Eric Trump was more the Fredo-like character.
Yup......the Russian Collusion scam is blowing up...so they're down to claiming Trump is crazy.
Personally I could care less if the left thinks he's crazy considering the fact most of their nonsense is just plain nuts.
That's like retards saying they're the most intelligent person in the universe and the person that disagrees with them is stupid.
image.php

Forum List

Back