Donald Trump Goes Full Fredo Corleone

‘What Trump's tweets this morning prove beyond a shadow of a doubt is that the idea that he is some political savant executing a three-dimensional chess strategy that only he can see is simply wrong.
[…]
Debating whether he is a) smart b) mentally competent or c) in a state of mental deterioration is a stone-cold loser for him. Strategic politicians fight only on ground that is favorable for them. Or they steer conversations or debate to ground that is favorable to them. They don't engage in fights they can't win. And the "I am really a very smart genius" fight is not one that has a "win" for Trump.’

Trump's 'very stable genius' tweet shows he isn't - CNNPolitics

Needless to say, blind partisan Trump supporters will continue to ignore these facts, or attempt to deflect from these facts with inane red herring fallacies.

when you start giving Americans more money in their paychecks every week

You may then be a whore.....and an easily bought one, no less.....LOL

From the conservative WSJ

Middle Class to Get 23% of Tax Cuts for Individuals Under GOP Bill ...

Letting me keep more of my pay each week and increasing the value of my 401K makes me a "whore"? That's ridiculous but I guess it's all you liberals have got at this point? Insulting average Americans?

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3 hours ago

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart...

Compare the above to......

View attachment 170066

“I can handle things. I’m smart! Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!”

You're right, hes an idiot....

he just ran the biggest conspiracy to rob Hillary of an election, that he himself didn't want to win (yes the democrats push both stories....its fucking hilarious)
Next he keeps his campaign promises......and fights for them (the left is used to republicans cave, they HAAAAATE Trump for this one)
And he got the democrats to oppose tax cuts and higher pay and bonuses from corporations (Yeah, the democrats are pissed people are getting higher pay and bonuses....)
He has people crushing the bureaucracy....while you guys act like they're dumb......
White House eyes plan to cut EPA staff by one-fifth, eliminating key programs

I mean this shows you how much smarter he is than liberals...This was the best event in campaign history....and man was the press PISSSED

Trump "I have the best words and a good brain!" :D

DL0WNwHVwAAkjUC.jpg

Another "Trump is a genius" thread? What's that make, like five today already?

Just about the same number of tweets by the "Gee, I'm really smart" moron.....LOL

As Trump keeps chipping away at the agenda he promised the American people he'd give them.

has THOSE .....Wall paid by Mexico and repeal and replace of the ACA on day one promises coming along, moron?????
Obama promised affordable healthcare, which he didn't do. It also took him a year to get the failure called Obama care passed. Really if Trump doesn't do anything else I'll be happy. Watching liberals transform to children everyday, is very entertaining.
I noticed he's not president now he failed, now we have a new failure..

You get more pathetic with each passing day of the Trump Presidency, Nat!

As Trump keeps chipping away at the agenda he promised the American people he'd give them...what's your next string going to be about? Trump cheating at golf? How he has overdue library books? That he once jay walked? Your act has become farce...and you don't even know it!

it scares the fck out of them that is why

thay can not tolerate seeing so much success

and the Making America Great Again in progress

for they know it is the end of their nonsense for years to come

what is funny it is unhinged folks like this

making the Trump is unstable claim --LOL

c4475c04aec599b12e045be21e520c2d--liberal-logic-mental-illness.jpg

The Man only has one oar in the water.

Obama, a constitutional scholar, never had to declare himself a genius. It is obvious he is very intelligent. Benedict is trying to convince himself he is not an "idiot" illustrating how insecure and clueless that he really is.

Just about the same number of tweets by the "Gee, I'm really smart" moron.....LOL

And that he really is. When was the last time you became a multi-billionaire, beat out 17 other Republicans candidates and the "Smartest Woman In The World", and became the President of the United States?

Probably never, I'd surmise.

The Man only has one oar in the water.

Obama, a constitutional scholar, never had to declare himself a genius. It is obvious he is very intelligent. Benedict is trying to convince himself he is not an "idiot" illustrating how insecure and clueless that he really is.

"Constitutional scholar" :alcoholic::laugh::lmao::lol::rofl::spinner:

And that he really is. When was the last time you became a multi-billionaire, beat out 17 other Republicans candidates and the "Smartest Woman In The World", and became the President of the United States?

Probably never, I'd surmise.

and the "Smartest Woman In The World"

yeah not only that

they claimed hillary was a automatic win

even with all the spying on trump

and all the fake news

and the phony dossier

she still lost to this "dummy"

--LOL

leftards are so funny

Trump says he is smart because of the school he went to. Can someone please tell him he only got in because of his brother and father?

Forum List

Back