Donald Trump Gives Helicopter Rides To Kids At Iowa State Fair (8-15-15)

Just because a baby is delivered by a taxi driver here or there doesn't mean they should be. And had the child died on the plane then what? Or did the Trump lawyers have the parents sign away their right to sue think that my article says that 3 nurses were in attendance PAINT . Think the article also says that the parents contacted airlines and they wouldn't do the job . Like I said , mission accomplished .

bush's are setting themselves up as a favorite with the Mexican population in the USA , imo Typsy . Been going on for years since the first , second and now the third bush with more to follow . Heck , they have the 4th 'bush' 'Jorge bush' in Texas in his first step in elective office Typsy . Think he is the Texas land commissioner . Check out Texas demographics . Bring in the Mexican population , speak Spanish to them , show off your Mexican mama and family and a dynasty is created .

perfessional or well trained according to WHO and the sheeple lap it up PAINT . Kid made it to where the kid was going , was attended by 3 nurses and ALL for free when the PERFESSIONAL refused .
There are nurses and doctors who fly for a living, on fully equipped private jets, not Trumps air-ego with fours kinds of champagne in the fridge.
hey , argue all you like PAINT , kid got where he/she was going and probably got there on a FREE Ride rather than being 'raped' by mrobamas 'obamacare' and the flying 'perfessionals' salary costs .
Oh gee his first actual policy idea besides pathetically stating Mexico will build a border wall. So why do you support him if we won't learn about anything he'll do til next month?

just keep tuned , watch his speeches , read his position papers , see the guys that are his advisors . I like what Trump has to say if he only said close the borders and rebuild USA military . At this point , its just TRUMPS words and ideas compared to a wusse like 'yeb bush' or christy or most of the others actual wussy works . I support Trump , Cruz and Carson but none of the rest Billy !!

OK --- pay no attention then Billy !! Like I said earlier , shutdown the border and rebuild the military is good enough for me . In fact just shutting down the border is good enough , military rebuilding , well the next generation can worry about that .

Is this a policy ?? I don't know but some Americans would probably love this idea from Mr.Trump Billy . --- Donald Trump Illegals Have to Go --- might be worth a lotta votes from some Americans Billy !! I mean , we have 'yeb bush' talking about 'acts of love' and I think that 'hilary' approves of amnesty . So , just interesting to watch this election ehh Billy ??

Maybe , course Trumps rhetoric is better than 'yebs' amnesty and 'acts of love' rhetoric Freewill .

Yanno...................we've already got the greatest military on the whole planet.

We also have the best Navy that anyone could ask for.

If we increase the size of either, without planning to man them, we risk the possibility of ruining both.

Just ask Reagan and his "500 ship Navy".

I gotta tell ya.................it sucks to deploy for a 6 month mission with only 85 percent manning.

It also sucks when various ships have to troll the waterfront to see if they can get qualified people to sail with them.

I went through that time. I served from 1982 until 2002, and Reagan SUCKED as a leader.

Forum List

Back