Donald Trump Gives Helicopter Rides To Kids At Iowa State Fair (8-15-15)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
So exciting to see the kids have fun....something they will remember for a long time....and if he is the next POTUS they can say, I rode in his helicopter!!!!

best thing I've seen in awhile , I love it . 'YEB' will try handing out some sombreros and a taco .

Yep. Kennedy kissed them in West Virginia to win the election.
But even more important, multi billionaire got a call from panicked parents and his response was, "We'll be right there."
Above and beyond.
A stunt. We already have medical jets, but that would have been the smart thing to do.

medical jet - Google Search
Medical.jpg

I am sure that Obama would have done the smart thing, let someone else handle it.

Way to go Trump. that's one to get the votes from their parents.

Or go listen to Hillary give one of her sleep inducing speech's .zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
lol

Story has it that when Mrs. Clinton was on her famous tour of America she offered kids rides in Scooby. But since kids are warned not to take rides from strange people, she had no takers. (none of that is actually true, as far as I know)

Yes because we all know giving helicopter rides to kids makes for a good president :uhoh3:
well , Free Helicopter rides provided by Mr. Trump may help him gain the 'love' of the American people GUNO !!

Yes because we all know giving helicopter rides to kids makes for a good president :uhoh3:
well , Free Helicopter rides provided by Mr. Trump may help him gain the 'love' of the American people GUNO !!

lol, they put in some JUNIOR HALF term Senator who only job Experience in life was being a loudmouth nobody community agitator and NOW they all WORRIED over someone being a GOOD President. GO TRUMP

PERFESSIONAL , probably overpaid perfessionals that are all full of themselves Paint .

perfessional or well trained according to WHO and the sheeple lap it up PAINT . Kid made it to where the kid was going , was attended by 3 nurses and ALL for free when the PERFESSIONAL refused .

Forum List

Back