Donald Trump Exposed as a Huckster

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This comes from a site dedicated to publishing so it caught my eye when it said that Trump has a lack of book publishing leadership. Well, I read it and found it to contain some great assessments of the man and his true goal.

He doesn't want to really be president as that would call for him to be accountable.

Right on. Read the full commentary @ BookMarketingBuzzBlog Trump Exposes Lack of Book Publishing Leadership

This comes from a site dedicated to publishing so it caught my eye when it said that Trump has a lack of book publishing leadership. Well, I read it and found it to contain some great assessments of the man and his true goal.

He doesn't want to really be president as that would call for him to be accountable.

Right on. Read the full commentary @ BookMarketingBuzzBlog Trump Exposes Lack of Book Publishing Leadership

Yo, I think Trump will surprise you and the rest of the naysayers, stay tuned ?

"GTP"

You just figured that out?

Trump uses presidential campaigns to enhance his brand- and that is all.

Forum List

Back