Donald Trump chooses his official 2016 election song

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
It's Bruce Springsteen (Devil with the Blue Dress On) Springsteen's version as long as Bruce wears a Monica Lewinski mask

fffolks you can't make up stuff like that.

Considering the amount of artists that have told Donald the Chump to never use their music, I'm guessing he's going to have to go rent a song from some second rate sellout musician.

• Banned
Considering the amount of artists that have told Donald the Chump to never use their music, I'm guessing he's going to have to go rent a song from some second rate sellout musician.

Trump can play any song he wants anywhere he chooses.

You're right, he CAN play any song he wants, anywhere he chooses.

At least, as long as he has the original artists' permission.

• Banned

You're right, he CAN play any song he wants, anywhere he chooses.

At least, as long as he has the original artists' permission.
So I would need Springsteen's permission to play one of his songs?

Actually even if that were true, Trump could get a live band to play any song, and as long as the band pays it's royalties to the writer, Trump can play any song he wants.

Trump wins, see you are right this has happened before, but never to Trump, and every other candidate is dumb when compared to Trump, especially fools like Obama who actually do not have the power of speech without a teleprompter.

So Trumps Devil with the Blue Dress band is gonna be rockin and rollin to victory.

as long as he follows the rules and pays royalties when required, the "artist" has no say....of course you want someone friendly to your cause so the media doesn't get distracted by unimportant BS like some "musician" whining for attention.

• Banned
as long as he follows the rules and pays royalties when required, the "artist" has no say....of course you want someone friendly to your cause so the media doesn't get distracted by unimportant BS like some "musician" whining for attention.

The song is not as important as the message of the song, Trump could get a cover band and a mixing genius to get this song to sound better than Springsteen's version of it and when Springsteen says I do not approve, he will also be saying that he approves of adultery in the oval office, and Springsteen looks dumb.

The strange thing is that no other candidate has ever done this, they are all have been so lazy as to just set up speakers and blast recorded music.

Now all that said, Dee Snyder will allow his song to be blasted full volume, and could perform for free as well. True he is not Bruce, but Were Not Gonna Take It (from Mexico anymore) Will be an anthem for the ages.

6BXJR8r.jpg

MBblfrk.jpg

OS2yqjj.jpg

Now all that said, Dee Snyder will allow his song to be blasted full volume, and could perform for free as well. True he is not Bruce, but Were Not Gonna Take It (from Mexico anymore) Will be an anthem for the ages.
He should get some hair advice from Dee, too. :rock:

Hmmmm......................guess because of his bad combover, Donald the Chump decided that he needs a big hair band on the campaign trail.

Forum List

Back