Donald Trump boasts that he and Kim Jong Un can now contact each other directly.

Thoughts?

Trump is so invested in his new relationship with Kim Jong Un, he says he gave the North Korean leader a 'direct' phone number
President Donald Trump reportedly gave North Korean leader Kim Jong Un his "direct" phone number following their landmark meeting in Singapore on Tuesday. Trump claims that he plans to call Kim on Sunday.

"I can now call him," Trump said to reporters on Friday, according to South Korea's Yonhap News. "I gave him a very direct number."

"He can now call me if he has any difficulty," Trump said. "We have communication."

Trump's meeting with Kim marked the first time a sitting US president met with a current North Korean leader. The two signed a joint statement that broadly outlined several plans, such as working towards the "complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula."
Dennis Rodman is still crying over the loss of Kim, he'll never recover...

Thoughts?

Trump is so invested in his new relationship with Kim Jong Un, he says he gave the North Korean leader a 'direct' phone number
President Donald Trump reportedly gave North Korean leader Kim Jong Un his "direct" phone number following their landmark meeting in Singapore on Tuesday. Trump claims that he plans to call Kim on Sunday.

"I can now call him," Trump said to reporters on Friday, according to South Korea's Yonhap News. "I gave him a very direct number."

"He can now call me if he has any difficulty," Trump said. "We have communication."

Trump's meeting with Kim marked the first time a sitting US president met with a current North Korean leader. The two signed a joint statement that broadly outlined several plans, such as working towards the "complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula."

Good. We had the hot line with Moscow during the Cold War. Talking reduces misunderstanding.
Then what is the excuse for the terrible hair dews?

Trump is dangerously stupid.

Completely trying to legitimize one of the worst dictators on the entire planet.

I bet you did not say something similarly ridiculous when your idol Obama snuggled up to the Castro brothers.

You Trump supporters continue to compare apples to oranges.

False equivalence - Wikipedia

Your understanding of false equivalence would be better exemplified by your showing a pic of your man boobs!

L'l Kim is a murderer who has personally ordered the deaths of over 300 people. He had his uncle ripped apart by wild dogs. He poisoned his brother. He has at least a hundred thousand people in gulag. His regime rapes, murders, his people starve. Even his soldiers are mistreated. The last on to defect was fill with worms.
And L'l Kim is fat.

And Republicans are fine with this. They have no problem at all. In fact, like Trump, they admire L'l Kim because they think he's a "strong leader".

This is why Republicans are a threat to our way of life and everything that makes this country great.

Didn't the U.S. President and the Russian leader have a direct line to each other for decades? They may still have one funny how the peopls who were screaming Trump was leading us to war with North Korea are now upset he's talking with them and establishing direct lines of communication.

Sounds like a good plan. The two men seemed to really get along pretty well, Un really liked the Trumpster's ride.

IMHO, I would not be surprised to see North Korea abandon the Axis of Evil entirely and change their nation's policies from Evil to good.

Trump’s started a serious bromance with fellow rightwing bigot Viktor Orban of Hungary.

What problems do you have with Prime Minister Orban?

Hungary suffered for decades under the ultraliberal Soviet Union's rule, they aren't equipped yet to take refugees.

L'l Kim is a murderer who has personally ordered the deaths of over 300 people. He had his uncle ripped apart by wild dogs. He poisoned his brother. He has at least a hundred thousand people in gulag. His regime rapes, murders, his people starve. Even his soldiers are mistreated. The last on to defect was fill with worms.
And L'l Kim is fat.

And Republicans are fine with this. They have no problem at all. In fact, like Trump, they admire L'l Kim because they think he's a "strong leader".

This is why Republicans are a threat to our way of life and everything that makes this country great.

So it was okay when FDR met Stalin who slaughtered millions of his people or when Obama met with Castro? You lefties are morons...

So it was okay when FDR met Stalin who slaughtered millions of his people or when Obama met with Castro? You lefties are morons...

The only problem that our liberal friends have with the North Korean president is the fact that Un got along pretty well with Trump.

If they had met, and the NK leader would have threatened the United States and refused to sign anything, they'd be great fans of the man.

Forum List

Back