Donald Trump and his Manufactured Immigration Crisis.

A beautifully crafted OP simply untouched by Alt Right/Russian crying.

In other words...the OP ignores facts but suits your ‘feels’ so it’s “beautifully crafted”.....haha...funny shit!

I presented facts. You are free to ignore them or, refute them with facts...or, just resort to insults if you aren't equipt to.

Here’s the facts AGAIN.
“$20 trillion in debt, record numbers on welfare, record numbers of homeless, record numbers of struggling Veterans, 12-40 million low-grade thirdworld foreigners here illegally, inflated healthcare most can’t afford because too much coverage is given away free to wetbacks, middle class can’t save a dime or get ahead, record numbers of over qualified workers working low wage jobs, a failing education system. I could go on and on.
Most of the aforementioned can be directly tied to the cockroach invasion...I’m curious...what indicators do you need to see to think the U.S. is in crisis with regard to illegal wetbacks?”

You don't view a steady stream of undocumented immigrants filing through our Southern border a problem? Do you believe we have unlimited tax and human resources to support an unending stream of uneducated, unhealthy, people? Do you believe the needs of non-citizens trump the needs of poor American citizens? Think. Don't be manipulated, THINK.

I said crisis. Not problem. Of course it's a problem. It's not a crisis. It's far LESS of a problem then it was 18 years ago.

What distinction between “problem” and “crisis” have you “fabricated”?

The idiot trump feeds the conservatives' need to feel victimized. He creates new crises regularly to keep them scared out of their minds.

He's taken the GOP's decades old playbook to maintain fear in their base, and put it on steroids.

Wow, you started life stupid and you're clinging to it with the desperation of a man drowning.

I don't mind immigrants if they come through legally.

I think the pro-illegal crowd just wants the votes, though. That's my view on it. And I still can't figure out how they're able to vote. Since when did foreign citizens without American citizenship status become the electorate?

The globalists also want the distortion in the economy too. They want the undocumented labor.

They would rather have the free flow of labor and the unenforced minimum wage, health, and other worker rights laws.

It comes down to open borders.

The CATO institute was sited by the OP as a reference. Created by the Koch brothers. The CATO institute , lets go there for instance. The Cato institute ( has this semi hard to find link to "Hispanic institute") or such nonsense, which might temper anyone's plea to take anything the Koch brothers sponsor with a HUGE grain of salt.

So disprove then.
Might as well ask me to disprove gravity, either an idiot or a liberal would argue against the obvious facts. And since YOU made all these bold the assertions, the burden of proof is on YOU. Good luck with that.

The CATO institute was sited by the OP as a reference. Created by the Koch brothers. The CATO institute , lets go there for instance. The Cato institute ( has this semi hard to find link to "Hispanic institute") or such nonsense, which might temper anyone's plea to take anything the Koch brothers sponsor with a HUGE grain of salt.

So disprove then.
Might as well ask me to disprove gravity, either an idiot or a liberal would argue against the obvious facts. And since YOU made all these bold the assertions, the burden of proof is on YOU. Good luck with that.
Why don’t you present your “obvious facts” then. I met my burden of proof and sourced my assertions. If you can’t then just say so.

You don't view a steady stream of undocumented immigrants filing through our Southern border a problem? Do you believe we have unlimited tax and human resources to support an unending stream of uneducated, unhealthy, people? Do you believe the needs of non-citizens trump the needs of poor American citizens? Think. Don't be manipulated, THINK.

I said crisis. Not problem. Of course it's a problem. It's not a crisis. It's far LESS of a problem then it was 18 years ago.

What distinction between “problem” and “crisis” have you “fabricated”?
If you are incapable of using a dictionary then there is no way I can assist you in understanding distinctions.

The only way Human trafficking can be stopped is if we do away with the globalist policies of the last two Bush administrations, the Clinton administration, and the Obama administration.

The elites look at little people as little more than human chattel, as property, to be bought and sold, mere modern day slaves.

The only way to stop that is to have control over the borders.

People must be kept safe and immigration must be made legal, controlled, safe, and kept track of. There are reasons the elites want to do it unlawfully and under the table. I really can't believe that the Democratic party and those who support them, and those who support the establishment Republicans seriously want to be brainwashed folks into believing that the status quo of lawlessness is a good idea.

57f8la.jpg

Who buys a trafficked child for sex? Otherwise ordinary men.

Human Trafficking: Modern Enslavement of Immigrant Women in the United States

Sex Trafficking in the United States - The Atlantic

Child Labor, Forced Labor & Human Trafficking

Q&A: America's "Invisible" Child Labor Problem

President Donald J. Trump is Working to End Human Trafficking

My Administration will focus on ending the absolutely horrific practice of human trafficking. And I am prepared to bring the full force and weight of our government, whatever we can do, in order to solve this horrific problem.

President Donald J. Trump

HUMAN TRAFFICKING IS AN AFFRONT TO HUMAN DIGNITY: With millions affected worldwide, human trafficking is a global atrocity that deprives millions of their universal human rights.

None of the other presidents cared about ending the rape and the slavery, now we have one that does? And all the greedy corporatists have portrayed him as a monster. . . .

Don't that figure?

7e99018ed886e070ea4a35780901163a.jpg

So disprove then.
Why don’t you present your “obvious facts” then. I met my burden of proof and sourced my assertions. If you can’t then just say so.
If we were playing cards here, it would be YOU that needs to show your hand. I call you. This was, after all your gambit. Put up or shut up.

A beautifully crafted OP simply untouched by Alt Right/Russian crying.

In other words...the OP ignores facts but suits your ‘feels’ so it’s “beautifully crafted”.....haha...funny shit!

I presented facts. You are free to ignore them or, refute them with facts...or, just resort to insults if you aren't equipt to.

Here’s the facts AGAIN.
“$20 trillion in debt, record numbers on welfare, record numbers of homeless, record numbers of struggling Veterans, 12-40 million low-grade thirdworld foreigners here illegally, inflated healthcare most can’t afford because too much coverage is given away free to wetbacks, middle class can’t save a dime or get ahead, record numbers of over qualified workers working low wage jobs, a failing education system. I could go on and on.
Most of the aforementioned can be directly tied to the cockroach invasion...I’m curious...what indicators do you need to see to think the U.S. is in crisis with regard to illegal wetbacks?”

How is it directly tied? Do you have any data or is it just because you say so?

So disprove then.
So, you are bluffing. I call your bluff and raise you.

You boy-o, made bold assertions and based them on questionable if not disputable sources. Would you bet your life (or anything else) on the reliability of your "sources"? Because, well I will take you up on that.

The only way Human trafficking can be stopped is if we do away with the globalist policies of the last two Bush administrations, the Clinton administration, and the Obama administration.

The elites look at little people as little more than human chattel, as property, to be bought and sold, mere modern day slaves.

The only way to stop that is to have control over the borders.

People must be kept safe and immigration must be made legal, controlled, safe, and kept track of. There are reasons the elites want to do it unlawfully and under the table. I really can't believe that the Democratic party and those who support them, and those who support the establishment Republicans seriously want to be brainwashed folks into believing that the status quo of lawlessness is a good idea.

57f8la.jpg

Who buys a trafficked child for sex? Otherwise ordinary men.

Human Trafficking: Modern Enslavement of Immigrant Women in the United States

Sex Trafficking in the United States - The Atlantic

Child Labor, Forced Labor & Human Trafficking

Q&A: America's "Invisible" Child Labor Problem

My Administration will focus on ending the absolutely horrific practice of human trafficking. And I am prepared to bring the full force and weight of our government, whatever we can do, in order to solve this horrific problem.

President Donald J. Trump

HUMAN TRAFFICKING IS AN AFFRONT TO HUMAN DIGNITY: With millions affected worldwide, human trafficking is a global atrocity that deprives millions of their universal human rights.

None of the other presidents cared about ending the rape and the slavery, now we have one that does? And all the greedy corporatists have portrayed him as a monster. . . .

Don't that figure?

7e99018ed886e070ea4a35780901163a.jpg

Human trafficking is a global problem and Trump is certainly not the only who cared or acted to combat it.

Let’s see what the presidents who didn’t care did....

End Human Trafficking

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...eils-major-actions-to-fight-human-trafficking
http[URL="http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/01/10/bush-signs-bill-to-combat-human-trafficking.html"]Bush Signs Bill to Combat Human Traffickings://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/traffic/[/URL]

There is more of course.

You boy-o, made bold assertions and based them on questionable if not disputable sources. Would you bet your life (or anything else) on the reliability of your "sources"? Because, well I will take you up on that.
You haven’t disputed them other than “because I say so”.

So disprove then.
Again. I presented my facts and provided sources. You have not provided anything. Check.

The alt right/russian agit propagandists above don't have the "facts" to prove the OP remains the point, so the deflect and demand there assertions be rebutted first.

That is not how it works.

So disprove then.
If we were playing cards here, it would be YOU that needs to show your hand. I call you. This was, after all your gambit. Put up or shut up.
There are plenty of links in the op and the article itself. You need to show your hand.

So disprove then.
Again. I presented my facts and provided sources. You have not provided anything. Check.
Please present your facts which are not behind a paywall, hmmm?

So disprove then.
Please present your facts which are not behind a paywall, hmmm?
I am not a subscriber yet I can read a certain number of articles a day. I am sure others can as well.

Forum List

Back