Donald Trump accuses Google of conspiracy for suppressing bad news on Clinton

read more: Donald Trump accuses Google of conspiracy for suppressing bad news about Clinton | Global Broadcasting Corporation

Trump also introduced a new conspiracy theory to the campaign on Wednesday night when he accused Google of somehow colluding with Hillary Clinton’s campaign. “Google search engine was suppressing the bad news about Hillary Clinton,” the Republican told a cheering crowd of supporters in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

Thoughts?

lol

awesome

This far left drone actually thinks that this a conspiracy theory..

Blog: NY Times reporter wants Google to suppress information about Hillary

The supression is of baseless BULLSHIT in SEARCH results, not anything specific to Hillary.

Google uses complex algorithm to produce what it deems you are most likely looking for. Again, this has nothing specific to do with Hillary.

Other search engines are much more primitive in that they deliver whatever gets most clicks.
so its false!?

Yes it's false, google is not doing Hillary any special search modifications.

read more: Donald Trump accuses Google of conspiracy for suppressing bad news about Clinton | Global Broadcasting Corporation

Trump also introduced a new conspiracy theory to the campaign on Wednesday night when he accused Google of somehow colluding with Hillary Clinton’s campaign. “Google search engine was suppressing the bad news about Hillary Clinton,” the Republican told a cheering crowd of supporters in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

Thoughts?

lol

awesome

i have been called many names on forums before, but never have i had been called a far left drone lmao

Well you are not being called a far left drone, the far left drone Toro, is the far left drone in this conversation.

Thoughts?

lol

awesome

i have been called many names on forums before, but never have i had been called a far left drone lmao

That's all he ever says.

Yes far left drone, you are have been called this even when you tried to post the conspiracy theory that you were a conservative that supported 80% of Obama's policies.

You are a far left done!

Thoughts?

lol

awesome

The supression is of baseless BULLSHIT in SEARCH results, not anything specific to Hillary.

Google uses complex algorithm to produce what it deems you are most likely looking for. Again, this has nothing specific to do with Hillary.

Other search engines are much more primitive in that they deliver whatever gets most clicks.

Sorry to many facts says it is true, but we expect all far left drones and rabid Hilary supporters to deny reality!

Just like the far left CNN has to cover the truth up!

The truth about the Hillary Clinton Google conspiracy theory

All one needs to do is follow the money!

OpenSecrets.org Search

Thoughts?

lol

awesome

so its false!?

No Google supports Dems..

OpenSecrets.org Search

Thoughts?

lol

awesome

so its false!?

OpenSecrets.org Search
some people do

lol

awesome

so its false!?

OpenSecrets.org Search
some people do

Yes google wants to protect their investment and make sure the bad news is suppressed!

Thoughts?

lol

awesome

Well you are not being called a far left drone, the far left drone Toro, is the far left drone in this conversation.
real talk left drone

Thoughts?

lol

awesome

real talk left drone

Yes Toro is a far left drone and Hilary voter!

lol

awesome

real talk left drone

gonna make a difference gonna make it right

real talk left drone

gonna make a difference gonna make it right

Voting for or supporting Hilary/the far left is worse than voting for Bush!

Thoughts?

lol

awesome

so its false!?

OpenSecrets.org Search

Claim was not who they donate to, claim was that they alter search results out of political favor.

Some of Google's contributions to Republicans from your link:

lol

awesome

so its false!?

OpenSecrets.org Search

Claim was not who they donate to, claim was that they alter search results out of political favor.

And the claim has been upheld as they can and do manipulate data on their search engine.

Hillary Clinton’s Search Results Manipulated by SourceFed, Not Google

But as always you can deny reality!

so its false!?

OpenSecrets.org Search

And the claim has been upheld as they can and do manipulate data on their search engine.

You are linking to article that states that Google didn't manipulate results as evidence that I'm denying reality by saying that Google is not manipulating results? :slap:

From your article:

The story isn’t that Google favors Hillary Clinton, it’s that Google is a complex algorithm that presents information in many ways and at this point that includes artificial intelligence!

...I’m not going to pretend that I understand everything about Google, because that’s impossible for anyone but Google’s engineers. However, I can say with certainty that Google does NOT favor Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:

so its false!?

OpenSecrets.org Search

You are linking to article that states that google didn't manipulate results as evidence that I'm denying reality by saying that Google is not manipulation results? :slap:

Yes I see you ignore data that shows that data can be manipulated on google, yet you deny google would ever manipulate data..

So yes they can and do change results to favor whatever google wishes..

Just like you will deny that CNN is far left..

You are linking to article that states that google didn't manipulate results as evidence that I'm denying reality by saying that Google is not manipulation results? :slap:

Yes I see you ignore data that shows that data can be manipulated on google, yet you deny google would ever manipulate data..

Search results can be manipulated ON ANY SEARCH ENGINE you dummy.

Your very link tells you WITH CERTAINTY that Google isn't manipulating results for Hillary's sake. Smart thing you can do at this point is put your tail between your legs and run off having learned something.

OpenSecrets.org Search

Search results can be manipulated ON ANY SEARCH ENGINE you dummy.

Your very link tells you WITH CERTAINTY that Google isn't manipulating results for Hillary's sake. Smart thing you can do at this point is put your tail between your legs and run off having learned something.

Oh the irony impaired far left and their comments!

Google in the White House? Assange Warns of Close Ties Between Hillary Clinton & Internet Giant | Democracy Now!

Yes data can be manipulated and google is doing it!

so its false!?

OpenSecrets.org Search

Kosh, did you read this part of your link as well?....It's like you just debunked your own denial.

"SourceFed believes Google is manipulating search results in favor of Hillary Clinton, because “Hillary Clinton cri-” did not return “Hillary Clinton criminal charges” and “Hillary Clinton in-” did not return “Hillary Clinton indictment.”

Let me share some interesting screenshots about Donald Trump that I found by searching for two of his most scandalous controversies as covered by The Atlantic.

Donald Trump was accused of rape by Ivana Trump during their divorce. She has since disavowed this, but it’s a real story in the news and many have searched for it. Interestingly, a Google search for “Donald Trump ra-” does not return anything about the rape. There are many mentions of “rally,” which makes sense, but “Donald Trump rap” has less trending searches in the last year and ranks where as “Donald Trump rape” does not.

Search trends are a significant factor in how Google Autocomplete works — this is the entire basis for SourceFed’s claim and yet according to their logic, Google must be favoring Donald Trump as well."

Its not a conspiracy...everyone knows google games their search results........facebook was caught doing the same .........

Forum List

Back