Donald Jr on Fox last night.

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
He told Hannity he and his dad had talked about him being the Sec. of Interior due to his love for the outdoors, and that he went to the range and shot EVERY weekend.

gee. I feel so much better now about Trump for POTUS.

:lmao:

our current sec of interior was a CEO from a outdoor gear retailer REI..
Also involved in big banks and big oil.

Uh huh. I didn't see it (as obviously neither did the OP). I looked it up and found this quote from Jr. far more interesting than the OP's sniveling. He said this, "current political leaders in our country would not last 5 minutes in the real business world". Obviously, it seems to me. He also said this, when asked about Trump's controversial comments, Trump Jr. said, "In the end I think the things that he's saying are things that need to be said. They're conversations that need to be had. They're conversations that haven't been being had. Everyone knows about it. If you go to a diner in the middle of America, people are having these conversations but our politicians are too scared to bring it up because they're worried about offending the .0002% of the country that may be somehow subject to whatever the conversation may be."

Trump Jr.: Current Leaders Wouldn't Last 5 Minutes in Real Companies

Uh huh. I didn't see it (as obviously neither did the OP). I looked it up and found this quote from Jr. far more interesting than the OP's sniveling. He said this, "current political leaders in our country would not last 5 minutes in the real business world". Obviously, it seems to me. He also said this, when asked about Trump's controversial comments, Trump Jr. said, "In the end I think the things that he's saying are things that need to be said. They're conversations that need to be had. They're conversations that haven't been being had. Everyone knows about it. If you go to a diner in the middle of America, people are having these conversations but our politicians are too scared to bring it up because they're worried about offending the .0002% of the country that may be somehow subject to whatever the conversation may be."

yes I saw it, and you would have too if you watched YOUR clip that YOU provided the link.

minute 3:56 ... shoots every weekend

minute 5:11... Dept of Interior comment

uh, ya see, I'm not a RW liar.

hint; pay attention to your source if you plan on correcting someone.

yes I saw it, and you would have too if you watched YOUR clip that YOU provided the link.

minute 3:56 ... shoots every weekend

minute 5:11... Dept of Interior comment

uh, ya see, I'm not a RW liar.

hint; pay attention to your source if you plan on correcting someone.
Hint. When you respond to someone's remark, read their remark first. Otherwise you come off like a babbling moron.

Trump is great. The rubioite droolers want retreads from previous regimes that got us in the mess we are in.

Forum List

Back