Donald J. Trump Headlines The NYYRC's 111th Annual Gala Tonight

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just found this out. So I'm really looking forward to seeing it and hearing him speak.

What is trump going to say that you haven't already heard, ad nauseam.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

What is trump going to say that you haven't already heard, ad nauseam.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
it is about expanding the amount of people that hear what Trump has to say

sure it is repetitive at times, but the message needs repeating, and it reaches more people every time it is said.

How many times do you repeat your criticism of Trump, basically the same thing, over and over from you.

How many times will the democrats repeat Trump has been charged, 91 indictments?

yea, what you said, ad nauseam, but of course, not when democrats do it.

it is about expanding the amount of people that hear what Trump has to say

sure it is repetitive at times, but the message needs repeating, and it reaches more people every time it is said.

How many times do you repeat your criticism of Trump, basically the same thing, over and over from you.

How many times will the democrats repeat Trump has been charged, 91 indictments?

yea, what you said, ad nauseam, but of course, not when democrats do it.
Isn't this thread about trump?

Why the deflection?
Everyone in the entire world has already heard trump say "Stollen Election"

Uhrm.... it's former President Donald Trump now. He's not regained his Presidential status as of yet.

• Banned
Uhrm.... it's former President Donald Trump now. He's not regained his Presidential status as of yet.

But a lot of people (myself included) still feel like he's still unofficially our commander in chief.

President Trump.

We still talk of “President” Lincoln. And “President” Kennedy. And “President” Roosevelt.

It’s just an honorific. But nothing to worry about.

He will be officially “President” Trump again in 2025. 😎

Isn't this thread about trump?

Why the deflection?
Everyone in the entire world has already heard trump say "Stollen Election"
there was no deflection,
you stated that Trump is repeating himself ad nauseum, we have all heard you repeat your disparaging remarks about Trump, ad nauseum.

And to point the hypocrisy in your post, I pointed out how the democrats repeat the same thing over and over, dirty politics on the democrats part

each point I made in my comment to you was right on the mark, showing you to be the hypocrite, repeating your tired old rant, over and over, and attempting to disparage, anybody who points out it is you, who is wrong.

Forum List

Back