Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

Horseshit. Businesses very often do expand with increased income. Show us the statistics that prove your point. Employees make more money because business does better, not the other way around. Liberals see everything in opposites.

Record profits reported by major corporations.

Income for the working people has not risen in proportion to profits for the companies. Or risen at all in some cases.

You live in a fantasy land somewhere over the rainbow. Right?

Im taking the day off. Why am i able to do that? The answer goes against everything libs believe.

Yesterday to eh? Don't you have some doors to knock on? Some dirt to throw on some ones floor. So you can pound on them to buy that 2500 sweeper that cost you a couple hundred?

Door to door. What a way to make a living. If you do.

But you got lots of excuses. My phones to small. My computers sick. My dog ate my homework. LMAO.

Horseshit. Businesses very often do expand with increased income. Show us the statistics that prove your point. Employees make more money because business does better, not the other way around. Liberals see everything in opposites.

Income for the working people has not risen in proportion to profits for the companies. Or risen at all in some cases.

I have a very serious question for you. Do you love obama so much that you want to screw him up the butt?

Not all businesses are multi-national and multi-corporate. If fact, it's the minority of businesses. They aren't investing, especially here, in a hostile anti-business climate.

But I do hope Pizza Hut gives you that 50 cent raise.

Sounds like the employees need to open their own business ... Since they do everything else anyway.

Sounds like the employees need to open their own business ... Since they do everything else anyway.

Lol... nobody is stopping them you fucking idiot! Do you grasp what that means? Fully?

No demand for electric lights was the point.

You stupid shit. There was a need for light at night. That's the entire point. That need was met by several different methods over the years. So the need was met again by the invention of electric light. Then the need for different types of lighting was met.

But it was all predicated on the need to see in the dark. Not the need to invent an electric bulb.

Did you know that the dry cell battery was invented way before there was a need for dry cell batteries? It was a novelty that you could store electricity. But no one used them for anything until the light bulb was invented so that people could have portable light to see at night.

Again all based on the need to see in the dark.

Did you know alternating current was invented to be able to power electric lights that were miles away from a generating station. As direct current loses power when run over wires for long distance.

Amazing what other inventions came about as a result of the need to see in the dark.

Lol... nobody is stopping them you fucking idiot! Do you grasp what that means? Fully?

How could I grasp what it means ... If I was a fucking idiot?

Why you talk to black sands that way. He's on your side. Hell, he might want to sell Kirbys.
BS, you want a job selling vacuum cleaners door to door? NG has the most successful franchise in Kirby history.

Just trying to help those of you that are struggling out there.

No demand for electric lights was the point.

You stupid shit. There was a need for light at night. That's the entire point. That need was met by several different methods over the years. So the need was met again by the invention of electric light. Then the need for different types of lighting was met.

But it was all predicated on the need to see in the dark. Not the need to invent an electric bulb.

Did you know that the dry cell battery was invented way before there was a need for dry cell batteries? It was a novelty that you could store electricity. But no one used them for anything until the light bulb was invented so that people could have portable light to see at night.

Again all based on the need to see in the dark.

Did you know alternating current was invented to be able to power electric lights that were miles away from a generating station. As direct current loses power when run over wires for long distance.

Amazing what other inventions came about as a result of the need to see in the dark.
You still sleep with a night light on ? Wow.. makes sense now.

Why you talk to black sands that way. He's on your side. Hell, he might want to sell Kirbys.
BS, you want a job selling vacuum cleaners door to door? NG has the most successful franchise in Kirby history.

Pardon the third person, but ... BlackSand is on BlackSand's side.

And thanks for the suggestion to go into business with Kirby ... But I already own two businesses (sorry for any unintentional self-aggrandizement).

Exactly. A product was invented and offered at a rate people could afford so the rest is history. Edison got filthy rich, employed a bunch of people, built a bunch of shit and hired even more people. Supply side economics.

We are legends in the business. Been part of a 100 year old company for 64 years of its life span. We know the president and he knows us.

We hire 3 weeks out of month. I believe everbody should have the right to financial security. They need to work hard for it, though.

You still sleep with a night light on ? Wow.. makes sense now.

That's pretty pitiful there NG. Makes no sense by the way. But that is not unusual around here.

But yep, got me one of them 4watt night lights plugged in the bathroom outlet. Don't wanna trip and fall now in the middle of the night when I got to piss.

Evidently. based on a post a short while ago, you just piss your pants instead of heading to the bath room.
Try getting a night light.

We are legends in the business. Been part of a 100 year old company for 64 years of its life span. We know the president and he knows us.

We hire 3 weeks out of month. I believe everbody should have the right to financial security. They need to work hard for it, though.

Well make a job offer to black sands. Or ice weasel. But you know what, I couldn't find any mention of you on the Kirby website. Or on the Net in general. Did find a LOT of customer complaints.

You a legend in your own mind. Or you living off mommies and daddies past success?

onepercentor

Employers hire to service customers. If there is an upturn in customers employers hire more employees. The increase in customers created more jobs.[/QUOTE

No. You can have more revenue or more customers but that doesnt lways mean more jobs. Not if the money is coming in and going out to places like taxes, new office, upgrades in technology etc.. ill be your mentor kid.

Name a situation where more revenue and more customers wouldn't equate more employees.[/QUOTE]
Easy. Software.

Once the software is written you could sell it to every person on the planet without hiring a single additional person.

But I've already given that example.

Forum List

Back