Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

This a joke, right?

(With normal people, I wouldn't have to ask. But with liberal fanatics, it's all too possible they actually said that, and believe it.)

Really? Hillary said something so stupid that she needs a remedial class in economics? And she is a valid candidate for presidency? Please tell me this is a joke. Perhaps people like her can pull money out of their rich trust fund well endowed assess but rest of us Americans have rely on business providing us JOBS. And that is fact, no welfare ,no lottery winnings, no rich parents teats to suckle off of.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Really? Hilary said something so stupid that she needs a remedial class in economics? And she is a valid candidate for presidency? Please tell me this is a joke.

Playing to her Base.

Wait til she goes South and effects that Southern Drawl.

Perhaps she meant that businesses would rather outsource and shop the jobs offshore, hiring cheaper non-American labor, than to create or sustain a job here, yes?

Or tempt-across and then hire Illegal Aliens at near-slave wages, yes?

For some of the Big Boy Companies, those accusations are certainly true, aren't they?

She also said this: “You know that old theory, ‘trickle-down economics,’” she continued. “That has been tried, that has failed. It has failed rather spectacularly.”

She is probably charging 1/4 million to babble on. My gosh she is dated Reagan was 30 years ago. Don't dried up old bags have something new to run on?

Really? Hillary said something so stupid that she needs a remedial class in economics? And she is a valid candidate for presidency? Please tell me this is a joke. Perhaps people like her can pull money out of their rich trust fund well endowed assess but rest of us Americans have rely on business providing us JOBS. And that is fact, no welfare ,no lottery winnings, no rich parents teats to suckle off of.
We can't get millions up front for books that don't sell either, like Hillary and Cuomo.

Forum List

Back