Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

It's kind of odd that you fuckers still argue this point. It's not even complicated.

I'm a business owner. I ain't hiring anyone if I don't need them. I only need them if there is damned for what I am selling. I'm not running a charity.

Well I have to admit that you are at least trying but doubling down on stupid is well stupid.

I'm a business owner. I ain't hiring anyone if I don't need them. I only need them if there is a demand for what I am selling. I am not running a charity. I and my employees have created a product that is greatly in demand, we did it. We are going to hire more employees so we can further succeed. That is if the government doesn't choke our imitative.

You have lots of people here that you can appropriately call stupid. I wonder why you don't do so? Are you in need of friends?

I'm not one of those people.....and I think you know it. Try harder.

Let's take Insurance......

Or Eggs........or even Cars........

How are those sold?

Demand for goods and services creates jobs. Period.

Owning a business is a job. No demand for goods and services.......no jobs.

Of course..........except for the fact that business owner MUST first create the goods.

You are next going to argue that the egg comes before the Chicken

That's a pretty simple minded philosophy. Find me a business owner who manufactures widgets without having demand for them......and I'll find you a business for sale.

Tell me what business you ever owned?

I have owned three businesses in my lifetime. I own one now. I'm a small business owner, bitch.

It's kind of odd that you fuckers still argue this point. It's not even complicated.

I'm a business owner. I ain't hiring anyone if I don't need them. I only need them if there is damned for what I am selling. I'm not running a charity.

Well I have to admit that you are at least trying but doubling down on stupid is well stupid.

I'm a business owner. I ain't hiring anyone if I don't need them. I only need them if there is a demand for what I am selling. I am not running a charity. I and my employees have created a product that is greatly in demand, we did it. We are going to hire more employees so we can further succeed. That is if the government doesn't choke our imitative.

You have lots of people here that you can appropriately call stupid. I wonder why you don't do so? Are you in need of friends?

I'm not one of those people.....and I think you know it. Try harder.

Sure he can,you...

A) Like to look at little girls using swear words.
B) Have no idea how Marketing works.
B)

Really? Hillary said something so stupid that she needs a remedial class in economics? And she is a valid candidate for presidency? Please tell me this is a joke. Perhaps people like her can pull money out of their rich trust fund well endowed assess but rest of us Americans have rely on business providing us JOBS. And that is fact, no welfare ,no lottery winnings, no rich parents teats to suckle off of.
We can't get millions up front for books that don't sell either, like Hillary and Cuomo.
All of us could write a book, the arrogance of these blighters is disgusting.

The cradle of democracy where the Boston Tea Party happened is now learning that businesses don't create jobs? WTF happened?

Liberals honestly do not believe that business creates jobs. They don't understand the concept of working.

Isn't being a Politian a form of business? They buy and sell ideas and themselves like a product. Democracy my sweet bippy.

Let's take Insurance......

Or Eggs........or even Cars........

How are those sold?

What differentiates the sellers LL?

No demand for insurance....or eggs....or cars......no sales. Simple.

(smile) You aren't very smart.

No businesses SELLING eggs, cars......insurance demand matters not.

10 businesses SELLING cars, insurance, eggs.........what differentiates them?

Sorry....no demand........no businesses.....no jobs. Period.

she know what she's saying is BS yet she has no problems MISLEADING people. she a snake like all of the Democrat party has become. Not one of them is moderate today. All frikken radical liar commies has take over that party

People need to wake up

So here we are....according to the Left.....

If you open 10 egg stores not one will stand above the other 9 for any reason,right LL?

"
Appearing at a Boston rally for Democrat gubernatorial candidate Martha Coakley on Friday, Hillary Clinton told the crowd gathered at the Park Plaza Hotel not to listen to anybody who says that “businesses create jobs.”

Hillary Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

....and you Lefty pusillanimous puss pockets will lap this right up.
Hillary is a stupid libtard with a shady past of lying and deceitfull behavior, who cares what the old bag says.

Of course..........except for the fact that business owner MUST first create the goods.

That's a pretty simple minded philosophy. Find me a business owner who manufactures widgets without having demand for them......and I'll find you a business for sale.

I have owned three businesses in my lifetime. I own one now. I'm a small business owner, bitch.

Why should I buy from you and not your competitor?

Why should I buy from you and not your competitor?

If you don't need what I'm selling...or can't afford what I'm selling....you won't buy it from me or anyone else. It is simple.

Forum List

Back