Don t Let Anybody Tell You That Businesses Create Jobs

She also said this: “You know that old theory, ‘trickle-down economics,’” she continued. “That has been tried, that has failed. It has failed rather spectacularly.”

She is propably chargin 1/4 million babble on. My gosh she is dated Reagans was 30 years ago. Don't dried up old bags have something new to run on?

She looks like she might have lost a little weight in the face, or sobered up though.

Demand for goods and services creates jobs. Period.

Owning a business is a job. No demand for goods and services.......no jobs.

And what do businesses usually sell? Or do? Gad it is really hard not to insult your intelligence but you and Hillary do a good enough job.

Just unfrikken belevable how low these Democrat Politicians will slink

Of course..........except for the fact that business owner MUST first create the goods.

You are next going to argue that the egg comes before the Chicken

How many damn jobs has Bill and Hill created for the little people in this country. ?

All they've done is suck money from them that they POCKET

What she and Obama are trying to tell us is that businesses, corporations, and industry doesn't create jobs only the government can do that, what a crock.

It's kind of odd that you fuckers still argue this point. It's not even complicated.

I'm a business owner. I ain't hiring anyone if I don't need them. I only need them if there is damned for what I am selling. I'm not running a charity.

What she and Obama are trying to tell us is that businesses, corporations, and industry doesn't create jobs only the government can do that, what a crock.

Nope. They are not saying that at all. You are hearing that for some reason. You might want to figure out why that is.

that's exactly the commie message they are pushing

Disgusting some people will fall for it

Of course..........except for the fact that business owner MUST first create the goods.

That's a pretty simple minded philosophy. Find me a business owner who manufactures widgets without having demand for them......and I'll find you a business for sale.

that's exactly the commie message they are pushing

Disgusting some people will fall for it

Feel sorry for them because they are trapped. Trapped by their own partisanship. They have to support dumb asses like Hillary they have left themselves no choice.

When the majority of someones adult life experience has been in politics what else would you expect? I would venture 99% of the politicians in Washington have never owned or run a business or worked much if any in the private sector given this no one should be shocked they know nothing about it. They can give you the standard party line and talking points about jobs and job creation but that's pretty much all they can do.

It's kind of odd that you fuckers still argue this point. It's not even complicated.

I'm a business owner. I ain't hiring anyone if I don't need them. I only need them if there is damned for what I am selling. I'm not running a charity.

Well I have to admit that you are at least trying but doubling down on stupid is well stupid.

I'm a business owner. I ain't hiring anyone if I don't need them. I only need them if there is a demand for what I am selling. I am not running a charity. I and my employees have created a product that is greatly in demand, we did it. We are going to hire more employees so we can further succeed. That is if the government doesn't choke our imitative.

When the majority of someones adult life experience has been in politics what else would you expect? I would venture 99% of the politicians in Washington have never owned or run a business or worked much if any in the private sector given this no one should be shocked they know nothing about it. They can give you the standard party line and talking points about jobs and job creation but that's pretty much all they can do.

maybe she thinks, like other liberals, that those illegals that they let in and hire on the cheap to clean their houses is creating jobs.

That's a pretty simple minded philosophy. Find me a business owner who manufactures widgets without having demand for them......and I'll find you a business for sale.

Tell me what business you ever owned?

New Topics

Forum List

Back