Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

Yes. The conspiracy included building the towers, deliberately, in such a way as to make a collapse more likely someday in the future when the conspirators would be able to get some Islamonazis to crash large jetliners into each of the towers.

Well, it was either that or the conspirators planted invisible explosives with no wires and causing no obvious damage to the surrounding walls in doing so.

Pick a fucking mindless irrational and physically impossible loopey conspiracy theory, will ya?

You can be as loopy as you want in the psyops but that will not provide proof the towers core was anything but concrete.

Way before you work on what happened, if it is not obvious, it is first understood what it happened to.
yet you STILL havent provided a SINGLE photo from construction where they are pouring this 12' thick wall of concrete

Because the perpetrators removed all of the construction images just like they did the 2 hour documentary I viewd in 1990, with about 1 hour, spread out, just on the concrete core.

Here is the concrete core wall on 9-11.

core_animation_75.gif

No steel core columns are seen. The one column in the background is outside the core on the other side.

Dr. Ron Larsen Ph.d and a former Marine major conducted a search for the documentary, found librarys had listed it, no copy, finally found one to copy, but it was intercepted repeatedly. He talks about it on his web radio show.

6/20/07 interview (documentary search update 17:50 minutes)
LCB-062007-16kb-Chris.mp3 - www.libertycalling.com

Since the secrecy and budget existed, along with every mailing address of each recipient of the original 2 VHS tape package, it's actually concieveable that nearly every copy was found. Personally I don't think so. I think there are quite a few in hall closets and garages.

The truth movement is paralyzed by a psyops filled with phoney truthseekers like yourself that conduct disinformation. otherwise it would have found it by now.

Last edited:
You can be as loopy as you want in the psyops but that will not provide proof the towers core was anything but concrete.

Way before you work on what happened, if it is not obvious, it is first understood what it happened to.
yet you STILL havent provided a SINGLE photo from construction where they are pouring this 12' thick wall of concrete

Because the perpetrators removed all of the construction images just like they did the 2 hour documentary I viewd in 1990, with about 1 hour, spread out, just on the concrete core.

core_animation_75.gif

No steel core columns are seen. The one column in the background is outside the core on the other side.

Dr. Ron Larsen Ph.d and a former Marine major conducted a search for the documentary, found librarys had listed it, no copy, finally found one to copy, but it was intercepted repeatedly. He talks about it on his web radio show.

Since the secrecy and budget existed, along with every mailing address of each recipient of the original 2 VHS tape package, it's actually concieveable that nearly every copy was found. Personally I don't think so. I think there are quite a few in hall closets and garages.

The truth movement is paralyzed by a psyops filled with phoney truthseekers like yourself that conduct disinformation. otherwise it would have found it by now.
the only reason YOU don't see steel columns is because you are a fucking moron

core_animation_75.gif

I do not see steel columns here, I see what must be rebar.

spire_dust-3.jpg

because seconds before from the same camera the inner wall of structural steel is seen with one corner column forming the spire, ........ and it is much larger without the fine, uniform arcing shape.

site1074.jpg

The sloping surfaces are the broken shear walls of the core and occasional stubs of interior box columns project, or the wall has fallen out silhouetting the frame.

The core is empty in ALL images.

Last edited:

core_animation_75.gif

spire_dust-3.jpg

because seconds before from the same camera the inner wall of structural steel is seen with one corner column forming the spire, ........ and it is much larger without the fine, uniform arcing shape.

site1074.jpg

The sloping surfaces are the broken shear walls of the core and occasional stubs of interior box columns project, or the wall has fallen out silhouetting the frame.

no, that is NOT rebar
what that is(its hard to tell because of the distance and angle) is most likely part of the outter shell that remained standing for a time after the collapse

spire_dust-3.jpg

site1074.jpg

no, that is NOT rebar
what that is(its hard to tell because of the distance and angle) is most likely part of the outter shell that remained standing for a time after the collapse

Not the outer shell, wrong position for that, and too small a structural elements. No horizontal connections.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

The red arrow points to the moment frame on the north side of the buildings core.

The steel core columns in the core area did not exist.

Last edited:
The psyops and destabilization actually began with the replacement of the American knowledge base in about 1920.

Norman Dodd talks about it in this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM]YouTube - Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations[/ame]

Transcripts.

Hidden Agenda Transcript

American education became compartmentalized and history stripped of critical aspects.

Then semiotics took over advertising, corporate PR and entertainment.

Semiotic theory

Semiotics in television.

Do We Read TV and Film Like a Language?

The psyops is very broad and a primary goal is divsion and isolation.

The Constitution is about unity, so in many ways the challenges to morality issues, violence etc, about TV in the 1970's -80's should have been addressed relating to dis-unity rather than the efforts to control out of objection.

spire_dust-3.jpg

site1074.jpg

no, that is NOT rebar

Not the outer shell, wrong position for that, and too small a structural elements. No horizontal connections.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

The red arrow points to the moment frame on the north side of the buildings core.

so you overlay pics from 2 different angles

no, that is NOT rebar

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

I did not do the work. I think it is very good work. The domed building on the left matches between the pre 9-11 shot and the 9-11 shot quite closely. They are both visible. The cameras must have been very close to one another.

There's a loop in a riverside scenic area that people drive through and take pictures. It can be found on google maps.

Last edited:
The psyops includes fakery. agent gam has been exposed photoshopping images because it has no evidence.

The deception attempted was to make WTC 2 lobby which had elevators opening on the lobby through the core wall with a very special base wall that allowed only lobby elevators to enter directly. People then went out another door at the opposite end of the elevator and all access over the lobby was via elevator doors in the core.

agent gam used photoshop to put WTC 1 exterior features outside the windows of WTC 2 in order to make the lobbies appear the same. Since there is no evidence of the supposed steel core columns, the only avenue for agents is to try and disprove or overcome the concrete core evidence.

The first image. Note the windeos of the footbride outside are wider than they are tall. In reality the windows are square.

wi1u9i.jpg

Upon zooming a portion it is seen that the windows of the footbridge outside bleeds through the perimeter columns.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

Then the agent shops another one to try and create consistency.

NTlobbyfirecommand-full.jpeg

Then the message board admin of breakfornews.com gets into the act and photoshops another with windows wider than they are tall. Don't ask what all the arrows mean.

wtc2lobby.fintan.photoshop.jpeg

Then I get a screen shot of a video with the real view.

The horizontal lines will always foreshorten when the point of perspective is rotated from perpendicular from the plane viewed. Here is a site plan and it is seen there is a fairly radical rotation, naturally narrowing the footbridge windows horizontal lines when observed from the WTC lobby.

sitelineWTCcore.gif

The psyops includes lots of agents to try and cover for the fact that there is no evidence of the steel core.

Last edited:
Notice since agent gam's act of photoshopping is directly posted in the post before this one, none of the opposition is posting in this thread to decrease the visibility of the exposure of the psyops.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

I did not do the work. I think it is very good work. The domed building on the left matches between the pre 9-11 shot and the 9-11 shot quite closely. They are both visible. The cameras must have been very close to one another.

There's a loop in a riverside scenic area that people drive through and take pictures. It can be found on google maps.
hey dumbass, you know the outer shell goes ALL AROUND THE BUILDING, right?

The psyops includes fakery. agent gam has been exposed photoshopping images because it has no evidence.

The deception attempted was to make WTC 2 lobby which had elevators opening on the lobby through the core wall with a very special base wall that allowed only lobby elevators to enter directly. People then went out another door at the opposite end of the elevator and all access over the lobby was via elevator doors in the core.

agent gam used photoshop to put WTC 1 exterior features outside the windows of WTC 2 in order to make the lobbies appear the same. Since there is no evidence of the supposed steel core columns, the only avenue for agents is to try and disprove or overcome the concrete core evidence.

The first image. Note the windeos of the footbride outside are wider than they are tall. In reality the windows are square.

wi1u9i.jpg

Upon zooming a portion it is seen that the windows of the footbridge outside bleeds through the perimeter columns.

Then the message board admin of breakfornews.com gets into the act and photoshops another with windows wider than they are tall. Don't ask what all the arrows mean.

The horizontal lines will always foreshorten when the point of perspective is rotated from perpendicular from the plane viewed. Here is a site plan and it is seen there is a fairly radical rotation, naturally narrowing the footbridge windows horizontal lines when observed from the WTC lobby.

sitelineWTCcore.gif

The psyops includes lots of agents to try and cover for the fact that there is no evidence of the steel core.
WTF are you talkin about?

wi1u9i.jpg

sitelineWTCcore.gif

And who is this "Agent Gam" he speaks of?

hey dumbass, you know the outer shell goes ALL AROUND THE BUILDING, right?

Of course, but we know you won't post a picture of it, so I will. Does that look like the outer shell?

shearspirewall.jpg

Last edited:

wi1u9i.jpg

sitelineWTCcore.gif

it posts here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1522306-post1189.html

it posts here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1522306-post1189.html

This is a clue. House could make use of it.

Chrissy makes references to virtually unknown members in this thread whom he seems to imagine we would have any reason to know about after they chatted with Chrissy in some other thread(s).

I have the definitive picture, Chrissy.

charlie_sheen.jpg

Forum List

Back