DOMA ruled unconstitutional

Bigreb didn't know how to count to four, and called me a fucking liar for saying 47 minus 43 was 4. multiple times.

He also said AIDS spread before Christianity across the world.

He is, with tons of factual support, an idiot.

And if there is no gay gene, then there are no gay people, and hence there could not possibly be a list of "gay" serial killers.

Dumb ass there is no faggot gene people choose to suck dick and get fucked in the ass. Anyone who thinks people were born that way are total idiots.

Demonstrate the empirical data that proves there is "no gay gene."

Your stupidity becomes more manifest day by day, bigrebnc.

If I remember correctly, Bigreb is the same person who claims to have had wild orgies with neighborhood kids at the age of 8 :lol:

So, you shouldn't worry too much about the validity of his claims.

Yes I was and do you have a point?

Demonstrate the empirical data that proves there is "no gay gene."

Your stupidity becomes more manifest day by day, bigrebnc.

If I remember correctly, Bigreb is the same person who claims to have had wild orgies with neighborhood kids at the age of 8 :lol:

So, you shouldn't worry too much about the validity of his claims.

Yes I was and do you have a point?
Only that you're a pathological liar.

Bigreb didn't know how to count to four, and called me a fucking liar for saying 47 minus 43 was 4. multiple times.

He also said AIDS spread before Christianity across the world.

He is, with tons of factual support, an idiot.

And if there is no gay gene, then there are no gay people, and hence there could not possibly be a list of "gay" serial killers.

Dumb ass there is no faggot gene people choose to suck dick and get fucked in the ass. Anyone who thinks people were born that way are total idiots.

Thankfully, you're stupidity weakens any argument against gay marriage. People like you wouldn't set foot in a political debate if it wasn't for the internet. You don't have the education to shit in a toilet, nevertheless talk "facts."

Despite all the wishful thinking to the contrary DOMA is still constitutional and will be until the Supreme Court says otherwise.

SCOTUS may refuse to take the case, which would make it the law of the land in that jurisdiction.

Despite all the wishful thinking to the contrary DOMA is still constitutional and will be until the Supreme Court says otherwise.

That's not quite accurate.

IF DOMA is finally found to be UnConstitutional, the effect will be to void it exactly as though it had never been written. Void ab initio. The precept remains: an act passed in derogation of the Constitution is no law at all. It is a nullity. And was from the outset.

For NOW, though, it still has the effect of law.

Only that you're a pathological liar.

Prove it bitch. Prove it.

Sorry, but I have no interest in digging into your twisted sexual fantasies. I could recommend a good psychologist if you're interested.

Dude now why would I lie with all the ridicule that I have been given about me being honest. I was asked and I told the truth. But a liar like you would not understand what truth is.

thetruth.jpg

Holy shit dumb ass do you really think I give a shit if you believe me or not? Don't call me a liar when I was asked how old I was knowing I would be ridiculed for what I said. Dude really grow the fuck up.

And you commenting over and over again in ever increasing anger shows how you don't give a shit. It's honestly a shame our education system produced Bigreb. We need to do something about it!

Holy shit dumb ass do you really think I give a shit if you believe me or not? Don't call me a liar when I was asked how old I was knowing I would be ridiculed for what I said. Dude really grow the fuck up.

And you commenting over and over again in ever increasing anger shows how you don't give a shit. It's honestly a shame our education system produced Bigreb. We need to do something about it!
And you commenting over and over again in ever increasing anger
I am not the one who keeps bringing it up dumb ass. Don't measure me by a discussion board post. In person you would never say your shit that you do behind a keyboard. You're stupid but I do not think you are that stupid.
No matter how much education you have I am the better man I am wiser and smarter than you. Have you ever seen a dumb plumber? Plumber are in the business to make money, you can't be a stupid and be a plumber. There is nothing I can't do with my two hands from working on a truck engine to building a house, to running a farm., to defending myself
While you're begging for help I will survive.

Forum List

Back