DOMA ruled unconstitutional

Reeducation camp

why don't you come to Kannapolis and take me?

jeeze, reb... what's going on with you?

threatening people over political disagreement on a messageboard?

and this isn't the first time...

come on...
Who's threatening? Jose thinks I should be in a reeducation camp? If he thinks I should be in one I want him to take me. Stop being a drama queen jillian. They want to talk their shit

why don't you come to Kannapolis and take me?

come on...
Who's threatening? Jose thinks I should be in a reeducation camp? If he thinks I should be in one I want him to take me. Stop being a drama queen jillian. They want to talk their shit

his name is josef, not jose.

i'm not the one being a drama queen honey.

in fact, i was surprised you weren't nominated for a Tony. ;)

come on...

his name is josef, not jose.

i'm not the one being a drama queen honey.

in fact, i was surprised you weren't nominated for a Tony. ;)

Stop defending the little prick and being a drama queen how about it?

For once, will you man up, admit you are a turd, and quit crying because you got your ass kicked YET again.

The difference between us: I get most of it right, and you get almost every last bit wrong.

Quit your whining.

For once, will you man up, admit you are a turd, and quit crying because you got your ass kicked YET again.

The difference between us: I get most of it right, and you get almost every last bit wrong.

Quit your whining.

For once will you stop being a bitch and man up and tell everyone that you are a obama supporter?

You haven't got a damn thing right.

Quit your whining
Only if that were true I would stop.
Another fail for jokey.

Do the board a favor jokey stop whinning because you get your ass kicked.

Last edited:
Quit your whining, bigrebnc, and vote Romney. As soon as he is safely in office, you pretend conservatives are going to have to form your own party. You are not GOP, and we don't want your type.

Quit your whining, bigrebnc, and vote Romney. As soon as he is safely in office, you pretend conservatives are going to have to form your own party. You are not GOP, and we don't want your type.

Do you have whining on the brain? Your accusing people of whining when they aren't makes you look like you're whining? Pretend conservative? Now that's funny if I was a pretend conservative you wouldn't be asking me to vote for romney. FAIL.:lol:

You are whining, little girl. So shut up. You are a pretend conservative, and you don't have anybody else you can vote for that can beat Obama. We will take your vote and kick you in the butt at the same time. Tough.

You are whining, little girl. So shut up. You are a pretend conservative, and you don't have anybody else you can vote for that can beat Obama. We will take your vote and kick you in the butt at the same time. Tough.

More troll shit? Do you even know what whining is? You should because you do it all the time. A pretend Conservative? Like I said if I was a pretend conservative I would not have any problem openly supported Romney. You do know what it means to be open about your views?
Why would I be a pretend conservative and call Romney a mirror image of obama?

You aren't making any sense

Jillian I would like for you to talk with computer tough guy jokey for communicating a actual threat.

We will take your vote and kick you in the butt at the same time.

You, who just yesterday wanted somebody to come over to Kannapolis and confront you, are suggesting I am threatening you? Yes, we will take your vote and kick your types in the butt when we are done. You bet.

You, who just yesterday wanted somebody to come over to Kannapolis and confront you, are suggesting I am threatening you? Yes, we will take your vote and kick your types in the butt when we are done. You bet.

jakes a whiner
Did I threat to kick their butt like you threaten to do too me?

thetruth.jpg

What? That homosexuality is nasty and disgusting? I think it is you who cant handle the truth my friend.
CAnt wait for you advocacy of other sexual perversions

jakes a whiner

You are denying you have made threats, unlike me? bigrebnc, you are going to look stupid yet again.

jakes a whiner

You are denying you have made threats, unlike me? bigrebnc, you are going to look stupid yet again.

Did I threaten to kick Jose butt like you did too me?

Do not say I threaten someone when you just said you were going to kick my butt. I never said I was going to kick anyone's butt you did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back