Dolphin shot to death on California beach

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
You just can't make this up

Dolphin shot to death on California beach

BY ARIS FOLLEY - 11/17/18 10:56 PM EST

An animal welfare organization is offering a cash reward for more information about the shooting death of a dolphin in Manhattan Beach, California, earlier this month.

Marine Animal Rescue announced on their Facebook page Friday that they would be offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the mammal’s death after an necropsy confirmed the animal died from a gunshot wound.

Peter Wallerstein, the founder of the rescue group, told NBC News he received a call to rescue the stranded dolphin after it was spotted on the surf earlier this month. By the time he arrived at the scene, he and a lifeguard discovered the floating dolphin died.

"It's just a vicious act of brutality," Wallerstein told the news service.

I dont know

Fishing+got+interesting+fishing+got+interesting_b0532e_5068215.gif

What was the dolphin doing..

A drug deal that went bad?

Last edited:
What they are looking for could be like looking for a needle in a haystack because that dolphin could have originally been from another spot in the water no where near where it was found and anyone could lie just to score that money.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Thats worse than someone taking sexual advantage of a dolphin.

I've been very clear about that ... that was a consensual carnal relationship. I bought it dinner first.

psycymain010908.jpg

That dolphin clearly said, "Fa love, Pa". I took that as consent.

Thats worse than someone taking sexual advantage of a dolphin.

I've been very clear about that ... that was a consensual carnal relationship. I bought it dinner first.

psycymain010908.jpg

That dolphin clearly said, "Fa love, Pa". I took that as consent.
So you are the only guy that claimed the dolphin wanted it?

Man who infamously had sex with a dolphin reviews The Shape of Water | Daily Mail Online

If it's gonna go around flashing that naked tail, it has to expect consequences.

bear513, why do you find it amusing a dolphin was illegally shot? Darkies from Mexico, Central and South America often "find guns on park benches" shoot at helpless animals and then shoot and kill humans, and get set free by democrat judges and are encourage to sue the USA. What is funny about that you democrat douchebags?

bear513, why do you find it amusing a dolphin was illegally shot? Darkies from Mexico, Central and South America often "find guns on park benches" shoot at helpless animals and then shoot and kill humans, and get set free by democrat judges and are encourage to sue the USA. What is funny about that you democrat douchebags?

Clever...

Jebuz Krist in a wheelchair sucking POTUS apologist Orange Kool-Aid, laced with Kellyanne Conway dirty pantiez through a bendy straw.

I am still confused by this drive by shooting of a dolphin drug deal that went bad..

New Topics

Forum List

Back