DOJ Weighs Federal Charges After 'Sanctuary City' State Jury Find's Illegal Not Guilty of Murder

This is not the OJ trial, there is no question here that this illegal puke discharged the firearm on a busy public pier and killed a young woman, and he gets off scott free???

No. He’s guilty of firearm charges .

Look. Entering the us illegally is a fed crime . But in reality you don’t want to waste all that time and money jailing illegals when you can just deport them easy and get them out .

He got off scott free for killing a woman, on penalty whatsoever for killing her.

Gun violence IS the major factor here.
Afraid Not. Liberals, and the Obama administration especially, repeatedly demonstrated their affinity for illegals, having refused to enforce laws, having protected law breakers, and having violated both Constitution and law on behalf of these criminals.

This POS should never been in the country. He has come back again and again. Had the federal govt done its job he would not have been in this country to kill Kate Steinle.

Had the Federal govt - not any us citizen - not been incompetent and failed to protect THEIR weapons from criminals this illegal POS would not have had the weapon used that ended up killing Steinle.

As several of you 'snowflakes' pointed out, this POS never intended to kill Steinle thus his actions can not technically (according to some) constitute (intended) 'violence' - 'It was an ACCIDENT.'

There is no GUN LAW that could have prevented this POS from killing Steinle - it was already illegal for him to be here, it was already illegal for him to have the weapon, it was already illegal for him to discharge that stolen weapon, .....

This is not the OJ trial, there is no question here that this illegal puke discharged the firearm on a busy public pier and killed a young woman, and he gets off scott free???

Look. Entering the us illegally is a fed crime . But in reality you don’t want to waste all that time and money jailing illegals when you can just deport them easy and get them out .

He got off scott free for killing a woman, on penalty whatsoever for killing her.
Same with Zimmerman. Let's do something about guns in this country. How many married folks kill off their whole families because they are angry about something domestic? How many dead bodies? Even of small children. Is someone keeping count? There are hundreds of the dead, yet no one complains. A person can take a gun and wipe out out his/her entire family, yet there is no outcry, even if there are seven dead people on the floor. This is our shame here in the U.S.

Gun violence IS the major factor here.
Afraid Not. Liberals, and the Obama administration especially, repeatedly demonstrated their affinity for illegals, having refused to enforce laws, having protected law breakers, and having violated both Constitution and law on behalf of these criminals.

This POS should never been in the country. He has come back again and again. Had the federal govt done its job he would not have been in this country to kill Kate Steinle.

Had the Federal govt - not any us citizen - not been incompetent and failed to protect THEIR weapons from criminals this illegal POS would not have had the weapon used that ended up killing Steinle.

As several of you 'snowflakes' pointed out, this POS never intended to kill Steinle thus his actions can not technically (according to some) constitute (intended) 'violence' - 'It was an ACCIDENT.'

There is no GUN LAW that could have prevented this POS from killing Steinle - it was already illegal for him to be here, it was already illegal for him to have the weapon, it was already illegal for him to discharge that stolen weapon, .....

You are wrong about obama and about gun laws .

Gun security laws could’ve prevented this .

A citizen homeless guy could’ve taken that gun and shot the lady just as easy as that guy .

Same with Zimmerman. Let's do something about guns in this country. How many married folks kill off their whole families because they are angry about something domestic? How many dead bodies? Even of small children. Is someone keeping count? There are hundreds of the dead, yet no one complains. A person can take a gun and wipe out out his/her entire family, yet there is no outcry, even if there are seven dead people on the floor. This is our shame here in the U.S.

Like what, ban guns?

Like what, ban guns?

If your gun isn’t not on you it should be securely locked in a glove box or trunk . We have these laws in Mass.

The idiot jurors could have found him guilty of manslaughter, but they failed to even do that.

The cretin illegal was here illegally, he was a felon in possesion of a gun, he ran instead of stopping to render aid.

This should ave been an easy conviction of manslaughter.

Last edited:
You are wrong about obama and about gun laws . Gun security laws could’ve prevented this .
Ummm...

It is already illegal for anyone to carry a concealed weapon without a permit.
It is already illegal for anyone to steal a weapon, especially from a federal govt agency.
It is already illegal for anyone to discharge a firearm where the gun was fired.
It is already illegal for anyone to kill another person.

What law could have been passed, respecting the Constitution and not already in existence, that could have been passed to prevent Kate's death?

It was not a US citizen homeless person who did this..it was a violent illegal who had been deported numerous times rather than be held accountable....like it is being reported that is going to happen again NOW...after being convicted of possessing an illegal firearm.

You are wrong about obama and about gun laws . Gun security laws could’ve prevented this .
Ummm...

It is already illegal for anyone to steal a weapon, especially from a federal govt agency.
It is already illegal for anyone to discharge a firearm where the gun was fired.

What law could have been passed, respecting the Constitution and not already in existence, that could have been passed to prevent Kate's death?

It was not a US citizen homeless person who did this..it was a violent illegal who had been deported numerous times rather than be held accountable....like it is being reported that is going to happen again NOW...after being convicted of possessing an illegal firearm.

Like I said . A simple move of locking that gun in the trunk would’ve prevented that death .

Now I ask you . What immigration law would’ve prevented this ?

Ummm...

Like I said . A simple move of locking that gun in the trunk would’ve prevented that death .

Now I ask you . What immigration law would’ve prevented this ?

If San Francisco would have cooperated with federal officials, this cretin wouldn't have been there playing with a gun.

Like I said . A simple move of locking that gun in the trunk would’ve prevented that death . Now I ask you . What immigration law would’ve prevented this ?

I argue that no new law would have stopped Steinle from being shot and killed.
ENFORCEMENT of US Immigration laws and being more determined rather than tolerant of the crimes committed by these illegals could have prevented it.

So is a sanctuary city now meant to give sanctuary from the consequences of murder?

If douches Freddie Grey and Mike Brown and dear dear Trayvon can have DOJ pouring all over their cases then why not here
The liberal push back will be that the first three were all ginned up on false emotions and this one is stone cold facts

If douches Freddie Grey and Mike Brown and dear dear Trayvon can have DOJ pouring all over their cases then why not here
The liberal push back will be that the first three were all ginned up on false emotions and this one is stone cold facts

What facts are those ? The shooting was an accident .

A shooting is not an accident when coincident with the commission of other crimes

Like I said . A simple move of locking that gun in the trunk would’ve prevented that death . Now I ask you . What immigration law would’ve prevented this ?

ENFORCEMENT of US Immigration laws and being more determined rather than tolerant of the crimes committed by these illegals could have prevented it.

Gun control could have prevented this and many more deaths.

Murder is very specific. You have to intend to do it . The guy accidentally fired the gun.

Agreed, as I posted:

'Whether you meant to or not you killed someone. I understand the definitions are to identify specific INTENT.'

He still took someone's life. That can not simply be ignored, which is exactly what they did by finding him not guilty and finding him guilty of ONLY illegal possession / theft of a firearm. It is almost like refusing to acknowledge that this criminal snuffed out the life of a US citizen.

Not murder though. Maybe you could get a man slaughter, but doesn’t look like that’s what they went for . Oh and yes , it’s a shame he kept getting into the country.

Agreed .... and agreed. I have to partially fault the Prosecutor for NOT charging the illegal POS with Manslaughter. I never felt he INTENTIONALLY sought to kill Steinle. The fact that he did not point the gun at her and shoot HER is evidence of that.
Trayvon Martin's killer, George Zimmerman, also snuffed out the life of an American citizen. And he actually aimed the gun.

At what point did Kate bash the beaners head on the boardwalk?
I musta missed that part......

You mean 'confiscation'.

There is not one law that does not already exist that could have prevented this...unless you pass a law that bans the IRS, Bureau of Land management, etc from being 'militarized'...

You mean 'confiscation'.

There is not one law that does not already exist that could have prevented this...unless you pass a law that bans the IRS, Bureau of Land management, etc from being 'militarized'...

Many countries have gun control without confiscation and accidental shooting are extremely rare.

Was the evidence not there for a conviction, or are Hispanic jurors doing n1gger impressions and refusing to convict their own of crimes against non-hispanics?

Forum List

Back