DOJ Weighs Federal Charges After 'Sanctuary City' State Jury Find's Illegal Not Guilty of Murder

You seem to think that this man intentionally murdered this woman.
Not at all, but feel free to go on a rant, diverting and unleashing anger to another issue / topic / individual.

:rolleyes:

I am pointing out that the man - a convicted illegal / criminal who was deported 5 times and who re-entered this country and who never should have been here to begin with - an illegal who killed a beautiful young girl, a US citizen, just walked away after having killed her with nothing on his record starting he took a life and not being punished in any way for doing so. That, IMO, is wrong. Pure and simple.

It's much like how I DETEST the finding of someone 'Not guilty' of killing someone due to reason of 'Insanity'. WHAT BS!

You either killed someone or you did not. You are either 'guilty' of killing someone or you are not. You took a life illegally? YOU'RE GUILTY!

Now, WHY did you? 'Insane'? Can it be verified? Yes? Then your punishment / sentencing should take into consideration that you are 'insane'. Being 'Insane' does not take away the fact that 'you' killed someone.

Last edited:
Murder is very specific. You have to intend to do it . The guy accidentally fired the gun.

Agreed, as I posted:

'Whether you meant to or not you killed someone. I understand the definitions are to identify specific INTENT.'

He still took someone's life. That can not simply be ignored, which is exactly what they did by finding him not guilty and finding him guilty of ONLY illegal possession / theft of a firearm. It is almost like refusing to acknowledge that this criminal snuffed out the life of a US citizen.

Not murder though. Maybe you could get a man slaughter, but doesn’t look like that’s what they went for . Oh and yes , it’s a shame he kept getting into the country.

Agreed .... and agreed. I have to partially fault the Prosecutor for NOT charging the illegal POS with Manslaughter. I never felt he INTENTIONALLY sought to kill Steinle. The fact that he did not point the gun at her and shoot HER is evidence of that.
Trayvon Martin's killer, George Zimmerman, also snuffed out the life of an American citizen. And he actually aimed the gun.

Not at all, but feel free to go on a rant, diverting and unleashing anger to another issue / topic / individual.

I am pointing out that the man - a convicted illegal / criminal who was deported 5 times and who re-entered this country and who never should have been here to begin with - an illegal who killed a beautiful young girl, a US citizen, just walked away after having killed her with nothing on his record starting he took a life and not being punished in any way for doing so. That, IMO, is wrong. Pure and simple.

It's much like how I DETEST the finding of someone 'Not guilty' of killing someone due to reason of 'Insanity'. WHAT BS!

You either killed someone or you did not. You are either 'guilty' of killing someone or you are not. You took a life illegally? YOU'RE GUILTY!

Now, WHY did you? 'Insane'? Can it be verified? Yes? Then your punishment / sentencing should take into consideration that you are 'insane'. Being 'Insane' does not take away the fact that 'you' killed someone.

Not guilty by insanity is not actually a get out of jail free card. The guy instead gets sent to the looney bin.

Trayvon Martin's killer, George Zimmerman, also snuffed out the life of an American citizen. And he actually aimed the gun.
As I said, I totally agree...and there was no need for him to do so. Once he reported Martin being in the neighborhood to the police he should never have gone looking for Martin. I believe Z should have been punished in some way, as well.

Z was not in this country illegally, though. He had not been deported 5 times and even spent time in jail for violating US (Immigration) law.

Z was no in possession of a stolen weapon.

Z had a right to be in this country / his neighborhood, unlike Steinle's killer.

Any comparison attempted to be made between Steinle's illegal killer and Z is far too much of a stretch to try to make. And why would anyone want to do so in order to defend Steinle's killer anyway?

Not guilty by insanity is not actually a get out of jail free card. The guy instead gets sent to the looney bin.
I agree...but he is still declared 'Not Guilty' due to 'Insanity'.

Where did the idea of "insanity" ever enter these proceedings? Was it raised as defense?

As I said, I totally agree...and there was no need for him to do so. Once he reported Martin being in the neighborhood to the police he should never have gone looking for Martin. I believe Z should have been punished in some way, as well.

Z was not in this country illegally, though. He had not been deported 5 times and even spent time in jail for violating US (Immigration) law.

Z was no in possession of a stolen weapon.

Z had a right to be in this country / his neighborhood, unlike Steinle's killer.

Any comparison attempted to be made between Steinle's illegal killer and Z is far too much of a stretch to try to make. And why would anyone want to do so in order to defend Steinle's killer anyway?
I don't defend anyone who has ever taken another person's life. But why are you folks so hell-bent on going after this guy because of his lineage. This whole anti-immigration thing is so screwed up and out of control. Even if there were no people of Mexican heritage in the U.S., we would still have people from Alabama and Texas behaving like dirt and crapping up our country.

Where did the idea of "insanity" ever enter these proceedings? Was it raised as defense?
'Insanity' was never an issue in this case. I just stated that of the things I hate about cases involving one person killing another is the idea that someone can be found 'Not Guilty' of taking someone's life - even though they obviously did - based on 'Insanity'. My argument in cases like this is the person's mental state should be considered in SENTENCING, not in 'Guilt or Innocence' phase.

I don't defend anyone who has ever taken another person's life. But why are you folks so hell-bent on going after this guy because of his lineage.
'Lineage'?

How about his 'Legal Status'...as in 'IILLEGAL'...as in 'Violent Illegal'...as in convicted Violent illegal'...as in 'In this country for a 6th illegal time'...as in 'Should never have been here in the 1st place'...as in the product of 8 years of a President's refusal to enforce US Immigration Law, who protected violent illegals, who protected Drug Cartels and MS13 members, who protected Human Traffickers, who ENGAGED in Human Trafficking, as in who protected illegal Sanctuary Cities that protect PsOF like Stenle's killer'?

I don't defend anyone who has ever taken another person's life. But why are you folks so hell-bent on going after this guy because of his lineage.
'Lineage'?

How about his 'Legal Status'...as in 'IILLEGAL'...as in 'Violent Illegal'...as in convicted Violent illegal'...as in 'In this country for a 6th illegal time'...as in 'Should never have been here in the 1st place'...as in the product of 8 years of a President's refusal to enforce US Immigration Law, who protected violent illegals, who protected Drug Cartels and MS13 members, who protected Human Traffickers, who ENGAGED in Human Trafficking, as in who protected illegal Sanctuary Cities that protect PsOF like Stenle's killer'?
How stupid. President Obama enforced our laws. He did not protect drug cartels or MS-13, or human trafficking. Where do you people get this garbage from? Some preacher-creature in a cowboy hat brandishing a bible? KKK? John Bircher?

Its just another dead American at the hands of a filthy scum illegal, don't hold your breath waiting for the left to care one iota about it.

This is not the OJ trial, there is no question here that this illegal puke discharged the firearm on a busy public pier and killed a young woman, and he gets off scott free???

You know that 'being found guilty of illegal possession of a firearm' 'conviction'?

Yeah, not so much...he is being deported...AGAIN.

:wtf:

NOW he's getting off 'scott-free'!

Its just another dead American at the hands of a filthy scum illegal, don't hold your breath waiting for the left to care one iota about it.

More like another dead American due to gun violence.
Gun violence was not the major factor here...it is that the Federal Govt protected this POS and allowed him back into the country at least 5 times....it is that the militarized Bureau of Land management was incompetent / mis-managed the firearms they never should have had in the 1ts place.

This is not the OJ trial, there is no question here that this illegal puke discharged the firearm on a busy public pier and killed a young woman, and he gets off scott free???

No. He’s guilty of firearm charges .

Look. Entering the us illegally is a fed crime . But in reality you don’t want to waste all that time and money jailing illegals when you can just deport them easy and get them out .

More like another dead American due to gun violence.
Gun violence was not the major factor here...it is that the Federal Govt protected this POS and allowed him back into the country at least 5 times....it is that the militarized Bureau of Land management was incompetent / mis-managed the firearms they never should have had in the 1ts place.
Gun violence IS the major factor here.

Forum List

Back