DOJ Slams Accusations Attorney General Barr is Mishandling the Release of Mueller's Report

he will, once he redacts the material that he has to follow law on. are you for him breaking the law? wow.

Nope. Quit lying.

Barr has claimed 4 different things he would base redactions on and only ONE has legal standing. The Grand Jury. And THAT could be released by that judge upon request as was done in Watergate

You keep lying...I'll keep pointing out the facts.

he will, once he redacts the material that he has to follow law on. are you for him breaking the law? wow.
Nope. Quit lying.
Barr has claimed 4 different things he would base redactions on and only ONE has legal standing. The Grand Jury. And THAT could be released by that judge upon request as was done in Watergate
Why do you think you know the law better than the AG's office?

Nope. Quit lying.

fact is he doesn't have to do shit. sit on that egg for awhile.

Looks like the Democrats are going to have a great political football in the upcoming election if the report is not released.
Did you read the OP?
No?
Do that, and get back to us.
Thanks.
Did you read my post? Do so and get back to us. Thanks.
I did - it was another example of your usual bigoted, hyper-partisan partisan ignorance.
See, had you read the OP, you'd recognize that the report will, indeed, be released.

We’ll see what happens.
then why are you posting stuff you haven't seen yet? are you gaslighting?

What am I posting?

theres going to be a shitload of RW Tards eating a shitload of crow sooner than later ..

Didn't you say the very same thing last fall saying Just wait until Mueller releases his investigation?

not forming opinions until the investigation is over is just about all I've been saying since day 1 - but look at Trump and his drones ... 30 seconds after Mueller turned over his findings to Barr, Goldilocks started slobbering how he was totally in the clear and his drones bought it - that bring us back to square 1.

It aint fucking over until its over !

By all means eat crow and have a foot for desert.

Bad news champ, the investigation is over. Mueller went home.

Did you read the OP?
No?
Do that, and get back to us.
Thanks.
Did you read my post? Do so and get back to us. Thanks.
I did - it was another example of your usual bigoted, hyper-partisan partisan ignorance.
See, had you read the OP, you'd recognize that the report will, indeed, be released.

We’ll see what happens.
then why are you posting stuff you haven't seen yet? are you gaslighting?

What am I posting?

Great question, we wonder the same thing...daily.

Release the report in full to Congress and I'll accept whatever it says.

I couldn't be any clearer about that
as soon as the left tells you what to think, youll be set.

theres going to be a shitload of RW Tards eating a shitload of crow sooner than later ..

Didn't you say the very same thing last fall saying Just wait until Mueller releases his investigation?

not forming opinions until the investigation is over is just about all I've been saying since day 1 - but look at Trump and his drones ... 30 seconds after Mueller turned over his findings to Barr, Goldilocks started slobbering how he was totally in the clear and his drones bought it - that bring us back to square 1.

It aint fucking over until its over !

By all means eat crow and have a foot for desert.

Bad news champ, the investigation is over. Mueller went home.
So Barr was lying about that too?

Nope. Quit lying.

He has to honor subpoenas

Nope. Quit lying.
Except when said subpoena violates the law, such as this one.

Nope. Quit lying.
Why do you think you know the law better than the AG's office?
After his bullshit claims about Obstruction maybe I do. You know he was absolutely wrong about that.. correct?

Nope. Quit lying.
I’m what way? Let’s hear this lie. Thanks

Nope. Quit lying.
I’m what way? Let’s hear this lie. Thanks
This has been explained to you umpteen times - your partisan bigotry refuses to let you understand.

Hey idiot. Barr claimed that Obstruction can’t be prosecuted unless the underlying crime is prosecuted. That’s complete bullshit which I’m sure you stupidly believe

Forum List

Back