DOJ puts UC Berkeley on notice justice is not playing around on free speech

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Department of Justice (DOJ) filed a statement of interest Thursday in a campus free speech lawsuit against the University of California, Berkeley.
DOJ Puts UC Berkeley On Notice — Justice Is Not Playing Around On Free Speech
---------------------------------------------------------------

Well , the best smack in the face to this pos college would be to go under , close up, move out, shut down whatever it is. They deserve to lose their reputation for all they've done and the idiots they breed.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) filed a statement of interest Thursday in a campus free speech lawsuit against the University of California, Berkeley.

Well , the best smack in the face to this pos college would be to go under , close up, move out, shut down whatever it is. They deserve to lose their reputation for all they've done and the idiots they breed.

See post #2.

CAL is dynamic, diverse and one of the leading U's in the world. Number 1 as a Public University, and #13 in the world. In fact in the top 20, four are in California.

World University Rankings

Nothing in your statement has anything to do with the OP.

Fine the ARTICLE linked by the OP.

And being good at the ranking things has nothing to do with being terrible at free speech.

And in case Infowars isn't a source you like:

DOJ files statement of interest in UC Berkeley First Amendment case

In its statement of interest, the DOJ argues that the “Plaintiffs’ allegations, if proven, demonstrate that the University’s High-Profile Speaker Policy and Major Events Policy are unconstitutional because they grant administrators unchecked discretion to restrict protected speech.” Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand said in a press releaseannouncing the filing: “This Department of Justice will not stand by idly while public universities violate students’ constitutional rights.”

• Banned
CAL is dynamic, diverse and one of the leading U's in the world. Number 1 as a Public University, and #13 in the world. In fact in the top 20, four are in California.

Doesn't mean they don't suck. The only reason they are ranked TOP is because . " polsl rig it that way" , that' show they suck more parents into sending their kids there which in turn rakes in the big, big bucks . 3. This is where they generate leftist liberal idiots who do what you might see going on today...... that entails a whole lotta s...t about now at this point in the game.

They rank high for excellent INDOCTRINATION............. that's about it. =)

Last edited:
  • Banned

For those who really don't want to believe it because it's infowars and can't manage to find links included......

upload_2018-1-26_12-55-13.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-r...nload?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

And they graduate social morons. Good for the DOJ helping to protect everyone's speech.
The first step in pulling all federal funding from those shitholes.

Yup. I called them shitholes. Sue me.

And they graduate social morons. Good for the DOJ helping to protect everyone's speech.
The first step in pulling all federal funding from those shitholes.

Yup. I called them shitholes. Sue me.

You have no duty to me, nor to CAL. Thus I have no standing to sue you, nor does UC. That said, you prove your ignorance, biases and foolish notions nearly everyday, why would I want to censor them?

Last edited:
You have no duty to me, nor to CAL. Thus I have no standing to sue you Koshergirl, nor does UC.

That said, you prove your ignorance, biases and foolish notions nearly everyday, why would I want to censor them?

He is afraid to directly address the topic for fear that it will be easy for any con to present evidence that he is completely wrong.

Berkeley is against Free Speech. The administration and local police have tacitly worked with the violent fascist street thugs, antifa, to use violence to prevent Americans from speaking.

He is afraid to directly address the topic for fear that it will be easy for any con to present evidence that he is completely wrong.

Berkeley is against Free Speech. The administration and local police have tacitly worked with the violent fascist street thugs, antifa, to use violence to prevent Americans from speaking.

I doubt you've never left the trailer park, and suspect you've never been to CA, Berkeley or San Francisco. Tell me, where is Sather Gate and what is Sproul Plaza?

I doubt you've never left the trailer park, and suspect you've never been to CA, Berkeley or San Francisco. Tell me, where is Sather Gate and what is Sproul Plaza?

1. Your bigotry against the poor is noted and held against you, hater.

2. I have read and watched what has been going on in Berkeley over the last several years. My opinion is based on what I have seen reported on it.

3. Your pretense that I have to have personally visited the site is based on the unstated premise that communication of information does not work.

That is an utterly dishonest premise.

4. But I understand. You know that the actual actions and positions of Berkeley over the last few years are completely indefensible and that the accusations are clearly and obviously true.

Thus, some form of dishonesty was your only hope to avoid admitting that.

Whoa, dude, those are hard. I might have to go to Moe's Books to find a map!

More ignoring the topic at hand.

Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive....and Dodge.

1. Your bigotry against the poor is noted and held against you, hater.

2. I have read and watched what has been going on in Berkeley over the last several years. My opinion is based on what I have seen reported on it.

3. Your pretense that I have to have personally visited the site is based on the unstated premise that communication of information does not work.

That is an utterly dishonest premise.

4. But I understand. You know that the actual actions and positions of Berkeley over the last few years are completely indefensible and that the accusations are clearly and obviously true.

Thus, some form of dishonesty was your only hope to avoid admitting that.

You've watched? Likely Fox News.

I went to CAL for Four years, two after high school (65-67), and two after separating from active duty with the Navy (67, 68 & 69). You watched TV! Get a life you lying piece of shit.

Forum List

Back