DOJ Knew About Biden Bribery Scandal In 2018 - DOJ Retaliated Against Whistleblower, Protected Biden

The ability for Democrat followers to deny reality is stunning. The ENTIRE Russian Collusion theory was a fabrication by the Democrats as has been proven by a mountain of evidence.

i always use verifiable facts.

i always use verifiable facts.
Cool, then read this.

i call my dick moby dick ..its a whale of a dick .:cool:

My experience may be a limited, but I have never known a man who actually had a “whale of a dick“ to brag about the size of his member.

They just take off their size 13 shoes when they come in the house and there’s no need to say a word.

My experience may be a limited, but I have never known a man who actually had a “whale of a dick“ to brag about the size of his member.

They just take off their size 13 shoes when they come in the house and there’s no need to say a word.
they ? wow ! you get around dont ya !
1683631638880.jpeg

Biden is tanking in the polls ! we know that more than likely nothing will happen to a crooked democrat that actually is guilty of everything and even more than what the left accused Trump of .... lol ! But watch your guys poll numbers drop even lower when the voters see the curtain pulled on the Biden pay to play scheme's .
Yawn. Polls.

Yep, guilty of everything. Trey Gowdy....err sorry, Durham...shit, sorry again, Gym Jordan almost has him...then when he doesn't...your rage and tears.

they were failed as they went nowhere, the trails exonerated him
No. It wasn't a failure. He was impeached.

It will be recorded in history forever that Trump was impeached twice. Your grandkids will read about it in history.

No. It wasn't a failure. He was impeached.

It will be recorded in history forever that Trump was impeached twice. Your grandkids will read about it in history.
oh so that was your entire goal? ok…i guess if that was your entire goal…

which further highlights they were political abuses of power because they weren’t for the actual intended purpose

No, it was the goal of Congress when Trump committed impeachable offenses.

Your conclusion is based on a false premise.
no it was the goal of the demafasict who campaign literally on it…and no beating clinton is not an impeachable offense.

no it was the goal of the demafasict who campaign literally on it…and no beating clinton is not an impeachable offense.
Keep bleating. Trump was impeached twice and no amount of crying will change it.

Keep bleating. Trump was impeached twice and no amount of crying will change it.
i never claimed i wanted change it. The * will be a long mark on our history…these past few years will go down as our darkest times since the Civil War…but the demafasict will be beat back, their attempts to overthrow our Republic will fail

i never claimed i wanted change it. The * will be a long mark on our history…these past few years will go down as our darkest times since the Civil War…but the demafasict will be beat back, their attempts to overthrow our Republic will fail
Trumpers tried to overthrow the government on Jan 6. Is that what you mean?

Good thing the seditious Trump traitors were to inept to finish the job.

Yes, a dark time indeed.

Trumpers tried to overthrow the government on Jan 6. Is that what you mean?

Good thing the seditious Trump traitors were to inept to finish the job.

Yes, a dark time indeed.
no not referring to that event…referring to all the others starting in Nov of 2016, all the way through today by both demafacist brownshirts and party leaders that have advocated violence and insurrection as well as held the country hostage

Forum List

Back