#1: ADX Florence

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
There was never a question which prison was going to take our top spot; ADX Florence is by far the most notorious and dangerous prison in America. Colorado’s United States Penitentiary, Administrative Maximum Facility is home to the worst of the worst and the most deranged of the insane. Let’s take roll call: Oklahoma City Bomber Timothy McVeigh, he was here; Soviet Spy who sold out FBI agents Robert Hanssen, here; 9/11 Al Qaeda architect Zacarias Moussaoui, here; Boston Marathon Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, here; Unabomber Ted Kaczynski, yep, he’s housed here too. ADX has also been accused of chronic abuse of its prisoners and many are kept confined for 23 hours each day.

You are being redirected...
----------------------------------------------------------
the worst prison is in Colorado, it don't know if their federal or state prisons, I bet they are federal.

There was never a question which prison was going to take our top spot; ADX Florence is by far the most notorious and dangerous prison in America. Colorado’s United States Penitentiary, Administrative Maximum Facility is home to the worst of the worst and the most deranged of the insane. Let’s take roll call: Oklahoma City Bomber Timothy McVeigh, he was here; Soviet Spy who sold out FBI agents Robert Hanssen, here; 9/11 Al Qaeda architect Zacarias Moussaoui, here; Boston Marathon Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, here; Unabomber Ted Kaczynski, yep, he’s housed here too. ADX has also been accused of chronic abuse of its prisoners and many are kept confined for 23 hours each day.

You are being redirected...
----------------------------------------------------------
the worst prison is in Colorado, it don't know if their federal or state prisons, I bet they are federal.
ADX is a federal super max prison. I seriously doubt it is the worst however. It may have the most notorious criminals but usually the federal pens, from what I understand, are safer because their general population is kept at a pretty low number by definition. Less interaction with other inmates means a safer environment except for your personal demons.

It may house some of the worst criminals in America (and that is debatable) but the worst prisons in America are in Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi, the worst being Parchman.

Holman in Alabama and Angola in Louisiana are not far behind.

Forum List

Back