DOJ; 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' Was A Lie From The Beginning

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Well, spank my ass and call me darlin but I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that dimocraps would lie about a tragedy in order to gain some kind of political advantage

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/u...-in-ferguson-shooting.html?smid=tw-share&_r=1

Many witnesses said Mr. Brown had his hands up in surrender when he died, leading to nationwide protest chants of “Hands up, don’t shoot.”

But federal agents and civil rights prosecutors rejected that story, just as a state grand jury did in November.

Ducks quack, Pigs oink, Cats meow, Dogs bark

dimocraps lie.

What does it say about these guys? These are Congressional staffers btw.
Screen-Shot-2014-12-12-at-11.49.39-AM-630x3361.png

You would think they would learn to wait until the facts come out, they didn't learn a thing after Traygone went gone

Stoking the flames of bigotry is all the left has left. The easiest thing to do is to get the under informed in our country riled. Men vs Women...Black vs White...Police vs Citizen...Gay vs Straight...Teacher vs Parent...Unions vs People...Illegal Immigrant vs American citizens...Christians vs Muslim...Rich vs Poor...Public employees vs Everyone else. Obama and his cohorts have done this to America and in my opinion it is criminal. They all will pay one day.

You would think they would learn to wait until the facts come out, they didn't learn a thing after Traygone went gone

I think they just like to whine, loot and burn things down. Logical or critical thought escapes them.
Well shit, Matthew. We already knew that. That shit has been going on for years now. 60 fucking years ago of acknowledged racism by the white nation and these goddamn people have slowly turned into fucking animals. I can vouch for the fact that their Grandparents were NOT like that.

You can't let a good crisis go to waste don'cha know. The race baiters have to strike while the iron is hot, to extort the most money.

They shouldn't play with hot irons. They got burned.

It isn't even lying.. they actually believe this stuff. Trust me, it is reality to them. The exist in an alternate reality... it is very disturbing.

Well, spank my ass and call me darlin but I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that dimocraps would lie about a tragedy in order to gain some kind of political advantage

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/u...-in-ferguson-shooting.html?smid=tw-share&_r=1

Many witnesses said Mr. Brown had his hands up in surrender when he died, leading to nationwide protest chants of “Hands up, don’t shoot.”

But federal agents and civil rights prosecutors rejected that story, just as a state grand jury did in November.

Ducks quack, Pigs oink, Cats meow, Dogs bark

dimocraps lie.
It is amazing how a young black man who is articulate and clean on himself can fool so many of the people. What was the name of that guy....? I forget.

Of course the Obama Administration never tried to fool anyone, hater dupes, and the Holder DOJ once again did the right thing. Actually, it's the RW infotainment/propaganda machine and ADHD dupes that ginned up all the idiocy...but almost all our media is a ratings /controversy first scandal. Not journalism- and NOT LIBERAL.

Kudos to Eric Holder huh?

The shooting report is separate from a broader civil rights investigation that found widespread civil rights abuses by the Ferguson Police Department.

Forum List

Back