Doing the math on Donald's Twitter addiction

When many people don't believe 95% of the cable TV broadcasts why do you question this?

Because he's the potus, allegedly works for us, and is effectively hired by us to 'make the call'

Anything short of that does not fit his job description

~S~

2nd hand conjecture from some twit of a reporter?

There were so many to choose from. I figured NBC would suffice. Bottom line, the OP is not true.

I see....

So , we've a potus who chooses social media communication, then creates plausible deniability for it.

Creating one's own news fakery when desired , because it's not from official sources is not leadership , nor twisting one's OWN words to suit one's needs.

Ask yourself who T F is weak minded enough to buy that?

1k5rzy.jpg

~S~
while i do think trump will stretch any "truth" as much as anyone, HE'S the one creating "fakery"?

in the last 2 days alone, we had mueller say that NO ONE said a thing about trump towers.

OOPS ON BUZZFEED AND THE ANTI-TRUMP CROWD!!!

then we get a pic of catholic boys harassing a poor vietnam vet native american.

NOT.

when you only are upset with part of the problem, you're part of the problem.

When many people don't believe 95% of the cable TV broadcasts why do you question this?

Because he's the potus, allegedly works for us, and is effectively hired by us to 'make the call'

~S~
what about those saying NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!

you're simply doing a dogpile and not even an "intellectual" one that you're trying to pass it off as. it's dime-store hate, son. that's all you got. no matter how you try and twist it so you're the noble one, you're still the one who will only let yourself see "hate".

They've got a d*mn good argument if any potus can deny what he said Mr Berg

~S~
not even sure what you're saying other than those shouting NOT MY PRESIDENT may have an argument.

don't really care if they do or don't. he is. those acting 4 are not changing it.

There were so many to choose from. I figured NBC would suffice. Bottom line, the OP is not true.

I see....

So , we've a potus who chooses social media communication, then creates plausible deniability for it.

Creating one's own news fakery when desired , because it's not from official sources is not leadership , nor twisting one's OWN words to suit one's needs.

1k5rzy.jpg

~S~
while i do think trump will stretch any "truth" as much as anyone, HE'S the one creating "fakery"?

in the last 2 days alone, we had mueller say that NO ONE said a thing about trump towers.

then we get a pic of catholic boys harassing a poor vietnam vet native american.

NOT.

Actually, that is not what Muelller said...he said the story was "not accurate"...somewhat of a vague word.

I see....

1k5rzy.jpg

~S~

NOT.

Actually, that is not what Muelller said...he said the story was "not accurate"...somewhat of a vague word.

hard to tell who is saying what anymore. we have buzzfeed and other sites intentionally going after the emotional out there and they run with any mud handed to them.

will be glad when the report is out and half the country loves him and the other half thinks he's full of shit. oh the postings we'll have then, i tell ya! :)

What i said stands, regardless of politcal stripe Mr Berg

The only dif i see betwixt this potus,and the last (and they are painfully similar to me) is that the current one openly declared war on our media over news fakery

Utilizing the ability of plausible deniability (IE~my twit secretary?) to claim his own twitter account fake ,at his convenience , would be the epitome of hypocricy

~S~

What i said stands, regardless of politcal stripe Mr Berg

The only dif i see betwixt this potus,and the last (and they are painfully similar to me) is that the current one openly declared war on our media over news fakery

Utilizing the ability of plausible deniability (IE~my twit secretary?) to claim his own twitter account fake ,at his convenience , would be the epitome of hypocricy

~S~
you seem like someone proud of yourself when you use uncommon words. ie - you love to hear what you say moreso what what you are actually saying.

bye.

I don't have a Twitter account.

However, saying it takes 10 minutes to send a Tweet is foolish and meaningless.

And how could you possibly know if you don't have Twitter?

It is 140 characters.

No it's not.

There are many apps or programs which allow you to just speak, it will type and you clean it up.

Which explains 'covfefe' as he fell asleep with the phone in his hand.

Personally, I am a very fast typist. I thank my Mom for forcing me to take typing in the 9th grade. That would be 1959. Any average typist can knock out 140 characters in two minutes or less.

Good for you. Nobody said anything about typing on a computer. Donald doesn't use computers. All indications suggest he doesn't even know how to type in the first place. Besides, everyone knows that writing on a phone is slower than typing, even for the fastest texting thumbs. And factor in Donald's insistence that he has great big, glorious, fatty fingers.

~S~

you're simply doing a dogpile and not even an "intellectual" one that you're trying to pass it off as. it's dime-store hate, son. that's all you got. no matter how you try and twist it so you're the noble one, you're still the one who will only let yourself see "hate".
.....those who say he is not their POTUS are NAZIS/etc--they are not accepting/agree/etc with a fair/legal/AMERICAN election....
..they must want Banana Republics/Iraq-Egypt style politics/bloody coups/etc

The President of the United States is addicted to Twitter. And like a true addict, he's celebrating his inauguration anniversary with a marathon session. Forty tweets in one day has to be come kind of record. When we do the math, a disturbing reality emerges.

Have you ever watched a septuagenarian finger peck out a message on their phone? It's not quite the same thing as some teenager typing out a book with a single gesture of their hand. It takes time. A lot of time.

Donald's tweeting frequently shows intervals of 10-20 minutes between his high volume sessions. Not all of those tweets are necessarily immediate follow-ups, as sometimes the subsequent tweets delve into entirely new topics. But at other times the latter tweets are continuations of the previous statements. Let's therefore go with the lower end of the range and estimate that Donald's average tweet takes 10 minutes for him to finger peck out.

Simple arithmetic tells us the rest. At an average 10 minutes a tweet, 40 tweets on the day takes 6 hours and 40 minutes in finger pecking on his phone.

That's your President, America.

Trump tweets 40 times on Day 30 of shutdown

So what?

I don't have a Twitter account.

However, saying it takes 10 minutes to send a Tweet is foolish and meaningless.

It is 140 characters. There are many apps or programs which allow you to just speak, it will type and you clean it up. Personally, I am a very fast typist. I thank my Mom for forcing me to take typing in the 9th grade. That would be 1959. Any average typist can knock out 140 characters in two minutes or less.

I thought you wanted transparency. How much more transparency do you want? He holds more impromptu news conferences than any president, probably in history.

The fact is that if President Donald Trump WALLED himself off in the Oval Office and said nothing, you'd whine and cry even louder.

However, your desperation is duly noted!

Actually, in typing tests, 5 characters is considered to be one word, and 140 divided by 5 is 28. If it takes you a full 2 min to type 140 characters, that means you are only typing at around 14 words per min, which is a pace that damn near everyone can do.

Me? When I was active duty Navy and typing for my job (Personnelman), I was typing at around 120 to 160 wpm (words per min.).

I have since retired, and the only times I type nowadays is when I'm here on the boards, but I still type around 65 wpm.

BTW.............Twitter has upped its messages to be 280 characters now.

Twitter is testing a big change: Doubling the length of tweets from 140 to 280 characters

Forum List

Back