Doing the math on Donald's Twitter addiction

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
The President of the United States is addicted to Twitter. And like a true addict, he's celebrating his inauguration anniversary with a marathon session. Forty tweets in one day has to be come kind of record. When we do the math, a disturbing reality emerges.

Have you ever watched a septuagenarian finger peck out a message on their phone? It's not quite the same thing as some teenager typing out a book with a single gesture of their hand. It takes time. A lot of time.

Donald's tweeting frequently shows intervals of 10-20 minutes between his high volume sessions. Not all of those tweets are necessarily immediate follow-ups, as sometimes the subsequent tweets delve into entirely new topics. But at other times the latter tweets are continuations of the previous statements. Let's therefore go with the lower end of the range and estimate that Donald's average tweet takes 10 minutes for him to finger peck out.

Simple arithmetic tells us the rest. At an average 10 minutes a tweet, 40 tweets on the day takes 6 hours and 40 minutes in finger pecking on his phone.

That's your President, America.

Trump tweets 40 times on Day 30 of shutdown

It really disturbs the left that a President can speak directly to the people without being filtered and edited by the MSM.

Tweet.jpg

If you had posted an article I might have read it. But I don't watch videos that don't involve lots of nudity.

In any event, there certainly a difference between the general PR fluff that a white house staffer might post on his behalf, and the personal comments that make up the vast majority of his tweets. While the excuse has been put forward that he doesn't necessarily post all his own tweets, there has never been any evidence that this claim has been anything more than a mere smokescreen with no purpose than to create plausible deniability if/when he wants to sidestep responsibility for his twitter behavior.

If you had posted an article I might have read it. But I don't watch videos that don't involve lots of nudity.

In any event, there certainly a difference between the general PR fluff that a white house staffer might post on his behalf, and the personal comments that make up the vast majority of his tweets. While the excuse has been put forward that he doesn't necessarily post all his own tweets, there has never been any evidence that this claim has been anything more than a mere smokescreen with no purpose than to create plausible deniability if/when he wants to sidestep responsibility for his twitter behavior.

I worry about my own behavior, not another's. It would suit me fine if Twitter went down the drain since I hate it.

Meanwhile the anti-American TDS victims celebrate Sandy "Donkey Face" Cortez and her probably mostly fake Twitter subscribers and that she, a complete and utter idiot, has such impressive social media skills. :p

I worry about my own behavior, not another's. It would suit me fine if Twitter went down the drain since I hate it.

Cool story. Off topic, but cool story.

Of course! :)

The President of the United States is addicted to Twitter. And like a true addict, he's celebrating his inauguration anniversary with a marathon session. Forty tweets in one day has to be come kind of record. When we do the math, a disturbing reality emerges.

Have you ever watched a septuagenarian finger peck out a message on their phone? It's not quite the same thing as some teenager typing out a book with a single gesture of their hand. It takes time. A lot of time.

Donald's tweeting frequently shows intervals of 10-20 minutes between his high volume sessions. Not all of those tweets are necessarily immediate follow-ups, as sometimes the subsequent tweets delve into entirely new topics. But at other times the latter tweets are continuations of the previous statements. Let's therefore go with the lower end of the range and estimate that Donald's average tweet takes 10 minutes for him to finger peck out.

Simple arithmetic tells us the rest. At an average 10 minutes a tweet, 40 tweets on the day takes 6 hours and 40 minutes in finger pecking on his phone.

So what?

I don't have a Twitter account.

However, saying it takes 10 minutes to send a Tweet is foolish and meaningless.

It is 140 characters. There are many apps or programs which allow you to just speak, it will type and you clean it up. Personally, I am a very fast typist. I thank my Mom for forcing me to take typing in the 9th grade. That would be 1959. Any average typist can knock out 140 characters in two minutes or less.

I thought you wanted transparency. How much more transparency do you want? He holds more impromptu news conferences than any president, probably in history.

The fact is that if President Donald Trump WALLED himself off in the Oval Office and said nothing, you'd whine and cry even louder.

However, your desperation is duly noted!

Last edited:

What? Your whole story is about Twitter.

2nd hand conjecture from some twit of a reporter?

There were so many to choose from. I figured NBC would suffice. Bottom line, the OP is not true.

I see....

So , we've a potus who chooses social media communication, then creates plausible deniability for it.

Creating one's own news fakery when desired , because it's not from official sources is not leadership , nor twisting one's OWN words to suit one's needs.

Ask yourself who T F is weak minded enough to buy that?

1k5rzy.jpg

~S~

If Tweeted about you more, how would you react?

2nd hand conjecture from some twit of a reporter?

There were so many to choose from. I figured NBC would suffice. Bottom line, the OP is not true.

I see....

So , we've a potus who chooses social media communication, then creates plausible deniability for it.

Creating one's own news fakery when desired , because it's not from official sources is not leadership , nor twisting one's OWN words to suit one's needs.

Ask yourself who T F is weak minded enough to buy that?

1k5rzy.jpg

~S~
When many people don't believe 95% of the cable TV broadcasts why do you question this? You have heard of the Westboro Baptist Church. Called a lot of names. Maybe an issue or maybe two they could be right on. But not nice. The Women's March is the same. Only it has many more people involved. So the contempt you have for that Church with all of that venom and worse is what the Women's March people and those who agree will receive if/when Mother Nature corrects this era as it has to. Turning men slowly primal from impoverishment while feminizing men who are employed is a death knell. Every time I see one of these marches and the arrogant looks these women give others, I would feel sorry for those who will become casualties but they will deserve it. The feminist ones aging are hated by the younger people supposedly on their side who are millennials for collecting checks and benefits. I am telling you. there will be no guilt when women receive the real violence against them. And it will be their own fault. And it is.

and you're addicted to watching it.

and for some reason you seem to feel if you bitch and whine, it will stop.

Forum List

Back