Doing my part to defeat Obama

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Headed to Dallas and instead of waiting on the 30-35 minute line to get a boarding pass, I went through an airport kiosk! Sweet!!! Take that, Obammy! Had a yogurt, coffee and read a few newspapers...I felt good about doing my part to defeat the clueless moron in the WH

Headed to Dallas and instead of waiting on the 30-35 minute line to get a boarding pass, I went through an airport kiosk! Sweet!!! Take that, Obammy! Had a yogurt, coffee and read a few newspapers...I felt good about doing my part to defeat the clueless moron in the WH

Is there any wonder republicans are a lost cause. If this is the best you can do and you exemplify conservatives, Obama is a shoo-in. And did you forget who started all this nonsense because he was asleep at the wheel? Or do you wake up daily to the same small world.

Once a company learns to run lean as they have why would they go back? it doesnt make sense to hire an unneeded person.
So he wants to raise taxes and numerous other restrictions including mandatory health ins and you still have to hire more people you dont need.
The shit stain is clueless.

Forum List

Back