Doing it the hard way

Apr 17, 2018
I helped a mom get control of her 16 year old son who refuses to do anything....

I said sit down, relax, then when he wouldn't sit down, I said... sit down, and then I said...
"I guess we're going to do this the hard way"...
I punched in him the jaw, and then put him a head lock and twisted his arm, and pushed him into the chair..
then he got up and hit me...
Then I took him down to the floor, tied him up with an extension cord... and picked him up by his pants, and slammed his butt into the chair again...
and I said... see how easy that was ?.....
then I took a telephone cord, and tied him into the chair...

Then I went into the bathroom, and got toothpaste and listerine...
and I said... open your mouth...
You're tied up, you're going nowhere, you're as weak as a 2 year old baby girl... you're going nowhere...

he started screaming and cussing and struggling against the cords that I tied him up with...
then I went and I got a bar of soap, and he wouldn't open his mouth...

So his mom and my girlfriend put him in a headlock, while I pinched his nose shut....

Then he opened his mouth... and I jammed the bar of wet soap into his mouth, scrubbed out his mouth...

Then his mom brushed his teeth, while I had him in a headlock, and my girlfriend pinched his nose, keeping his mouth open for us...

Then I put shaving cream on his face and shaved him...

Then I untied him, and then I beat him up.... and dragged him into his bedroom, and whipped him across the ass, making him clean up his room.

:)

criminal confinement, assault and battery...........

They used to call that parenting back in the day
Yep. How did that go exactly? Mothers called people over to beat their kid's ass?

Hey, Sam, I haven't been parenting for 15 years. Could you come over and teach that kid a lesson?

Last edited:
I helped a mom get control of her 16 year old son who refuses to do anything....

I said sit down, relax, then when he wouldn't sit down, I said... sit down, and then I said...
I punched in him the jaw, and then put him a head lock and twisted his arm, and pushed him into the chair..
Then I took him down to the floor, tied him up with an extension cord... and picked him up by his pants, and slammed his butt into the chair again...

You're tied up, you're going nowhere, you're as weak as a 2 year old baby girl... you're going nowhere...

he started screaming and cussing and struggling against the cords that I tied him up with...

So his mom and my girlfriend put him in a headlock, while I pinched his nose shut....

Then he opened his mouth... and I jammed the bar of wet soap into his mouth, scrubbed out his mouth...

Then his mom brushed his teeth, while I had him in a headlock, and my girlfriend pinched his nose, keeping his mouth open for us...

Then I untied him, and then I beat him up.... and dragged him into his bedroom, and whipped him across the ass, making him clean up his room.

Pure fiction.

They used to call that parenting back in the day
Yep. How did that go exactly? Mothers called people over to beat their kid's ass?

Hey, Sam, I haven't been parenting for 15 years. Could you come over and teach that kid a lesson?
Prolly his own bastard son.

Serious doubts. Prolly just posted for shock value, like his other threads.

I get it. You got off writing about and posting this pulp fiction. Give Quentin a call.

You're full of shit was my first thought.

This reads like a confession at a police interrogation.

Forum List

Back