Doesn't this war just breed more terrorism and ensure the lose of American Life?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
How about just saying what you really think about the issue at hand!

Hey, I did. Then you called me a terrorist or something you evil, evil man.:D

Originally posted by rcajun90
I love hippies and the likes because they are so naive and stupid.

And I love cajuns because they are fun to shoot in the face, rub some jerk on, throw on the grill and then eat... using a little Colt 45 and tequila to chase it down.

I'm kidding of course, but I won't even get into a debate with someone who has no respect for others.

And I'm the farthest thing from a hippie, but I know some pretty fucking cool ones.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Yeah, 45 Iraqis with weapons, millions of Syrian and Iraqi Dinar, foreign passports, etc.

I'm actually not to familiar with the story. Early reports said that they had been shooting guns in the air at a wedding, customarily, when they were mowed down. Being that these terrorists hide in mosques and stuff though, one has to be suspicious. I saw a former general on TV today, though, who said that what happened was not in line with the rules of engagement.

Regardless, it is a sad fact that things are getting worse in Iraq. Don't take my word for it, listen to the military commanders overseas.

Correction! I never said you were a terrorist, rather suggested terrorist sympathiser!

I said you called me a "a terrorist or something." Why are you splitting hairs? You know what we do to terrorist sympathizers, so please don't confuse me for one.

Well then, how about being clear about your opinion on the subject! You were all over cajun's post showing your distaste for it, yet you have not stated your own opinion!

Terrorists, nay.
Iraqis, yay.

Originally posted by Chippewa
And I love cajuns because they are fun to shoot in the face, rub some jerk on, throw on the grill and then eat... using a little Colt 45 and tequila to chase it down.

I'm kidding of course, but I won't even get into a debate with someone who has no respect for others.

And I'm the farthest thing from a hippie, but I know some pretty fucking cool ones.

Hang loose, hot rod - Im both a cajun by birth AND a self proclaimed hippy

>And I love cajuns because they are fun to shoot in the face, rub some jerk on, throw on the grill and then eat... using a little Colt 45 and tequila to chase it down.<

Either you are a cannibal or you don't know what a Cajun is. BTW I'm not Cajun but Cuban. You might be hungry for a Cuban Sandwich? I graduated from the University of Louisiana which has the Ragin Cajuns as their mascot.

>I'm kidding of course, but I won't even get into a debate with someone who has no respect for others.<

I respect others. I live in an area that has Jews, christains and musliums. I don't care that is their business unless they start blowing thing up or try to force their beliefs on me. THose Al-Queda types want you to be a Mecca praying, beard and sandal wearing Muslium or die.

>And I'm the farthest thing from a hippie, but I know some pretty fucking cool ones.<

Hippies are cool unless you are in a war. Would you rather someone with a M-16 or a bunch of flowers by your side when the bullets are flying?

Here are my choices:

A. Respond with my thoughts on this
B. Ignore
C. Mock you by posting something quasi-humorous that is in no way related to the topic at hand.

I choose C

You should have quasi-chosen A. LOL!

LOL I love it!
Someone who is just as smart assed as me! yay!:D

>Hang loose, hot rod - Im both a cajun by birth AND a self proclaimed hippy<

Does that mean you put flowers in you boudin? Do you know what boudin is? Testing you I am....

>And I love cajuns because they are fun to shoot in the face, rub some jerk on, throw on the grill and then eat... using a little Colt 45 and tequila to chase it down.<

Either you are a cannibal or you don't know what a Cajun is. BTW I'm not Cajun but Cuban. You might be hungry for a Cuban Sandwich? I graduated from the University of Louisiana which has the Ragin Cajuns as their mascot.

>I'm kidding of course, but I won't even get into a debate with someone who has no respect for others.<

I respect others. I live in an area that has Jews, christains and musliums. I don't care that is their business unless they start blowing thing up or try to force their beliefs on me. THose Al-Queda types want you to be a Mecca praying, beard and sandal wearing Muslium or die.

>And I'm the farthest thing from a hippie, but I know some pretty fucking cool ones.<

Hippies are cool unless you are in a war. Would you rather someone with a M-16 or a bunch of flowers by your side when the bullets are flying?

It's all good. I thought you were advocating blowing up Iraqis indiscriminately. I think that was someone else. That was what pissed me off. Blowing up terrorists is fine as it seems we have to put a stop to them. And hippies rule, so lay off the hippies.:D

>Hang loose, hot rod - Im both a cajun by birth AND a self proclaimed hippy<

Does that mean you put flowers in you boudin? Do you know what boudin is? Testing you I am....

Ask DK - I made it for him for dinner last week

You want my roux recipe too?

TOO BAD! Mine is an old family recipe from scratch so
:p: to you!

:D

Hippies are cool unless you are in a war. Would you rather someone with a M-16 or a bunch of flowers by your side when the bullets are flying? [/B]

This hippy could outshoot you on the battlefield anyday :firing:

>This hippy could outshoot you on the battlefield anyday<

Perhaps but all I would have to do is shoot him a piece sign and he would drop his weapon then I could blow him to bits. :clap:

>This hippy could outshoot you on the battlefield anyday<

Perhaps but all I would have to do is shoot him a piece sign and he would drop his weapon then I could blow him to bits. :clap:

not when the hippy in question was a US Marine. :cof:

>Ask DK - I made it for him for dinner last week

You want my roux recipe too?<

Alright so you know what a roux is. That is more creole ( can mean many things but is usually associated with New Orleans )than Cajun. What is boudin? Quick do a google search...

please. I dont need to search for something Ive been making for the whole of my life

Now lets not get nasty. I was just starting to like you....

>Ask DK - I made it for him for dinner last week

You want my roux recipe too?<

Alright so you know what a roux is. That is more creole ( can mean many things but is usually associated with New Orleans )than Cajun. What is boudin? Quick do a google search...

no google needed. my wife can outcajun you any day of the week. twice on sunday.

BTW Roux is not a dinner. It is a base for gumbo and other Cajun and Creole foods. Poor DK.

no shit???? However, you have to start the roux first. dang, who taught you?

Does that mean you put flowers in you boudin (boodan)? Do you know what boudin is? Testing you I am....

mmmmmmmmmmmmm haven't had any boudin in years!

My mom and her entire family are cajuns. Hell, my mom is such a cajun (caayjin) she went to school on a boat!

oh, and crawfish......

damn, my mouth is watering.......

Forum List

Back