Doesn't this war just breed more terrorism and ensure the lose of American Life?

I have pictures of my last mud bug boil somewhere on this board. 30 lbs of em - DK was a happy man!

>no shit???? However, you have to start the roux first. dang, who taught you?<

Hey you might just be Cajun after all. Where you at?

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I have pictures of my last mud bug boil somewhere on this board. 30 lbs of em - DK was a happy man!

Yummy! I am moving back to Texas now that we have sold our house, so I will make the run down to LA during season (next year.... too late this year..... ) to get me some!

I miss that caayjin cookin!

Originally posted by rcajun90
>no shit???? However, you have to start the roux first. dang, who taught you?<

Hey you might just be Cajun after all. Where you at?

Im in dallas, ie the 7th circle of HELL, Texas now . was born and raised between Houma, Chalmette and then Biloxi, Ms

you?

>mmmmmmmmmmmmm haven't had any boudin in years!<

I'm not sp sure about you.

>My mom and her entire family are cajuns. Hell, my mom is such a cajun (caayjin) she went to school on a boat!

oh, and crawfish......

damn, my mouth is watering.......<

Well were you yat? Where you from cher? You hippie bastard! LOL!:D

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Yummy! I am moving back to Texas now that we have sold our house, so I will make the run down to LA during season (next year.... too late this year..... ) to get me some!

I miss that caayjin cookin!

where in Tx? Might be closer to my house than La if youre already in Dallas 7th circle of Hell, Tx lol

>Im in dallas, ie the 7th circle of HELL, Texas now . was born and raised between Houma, Chalmette and then Biloxi, Ms<

Wait between Houma and Chalmette? What is there but water? What town did you grow up in? Chalmette is a burb of New Orleans. You don't like Dallas? I"ve been there twice it seems pretty nice. If you lived somewhere between Chalmette and Houma then you qualify as Cajun in my book
;)

>You?<

Born in Lake Charles and raised in Grand Chenier to a father that was Scotch Irish and a Cuban mother. Not an ounce of Cajun blood but I love the culture and food. I now live in New Orleans.

LOL

I meant i lived in houma a while and then chalmette for a while. I also lived in Violet for a while and then 'moved up' to Marrero lol

:D

Dallas might be nice to visit, but Im not fond of living here.
The traffic sucks - the air quality sucks - too damned much concrete and that sucks.
The list could go on but Im getting tired.

You know what I miss? And I cant find this anywhere damnit...maybe I will have to have some fed ex'd on dry ice to me.
Good ole Gulf Blue Crabs.... mmmmm a crab boil - THATs what Im talkin bout!

>Im in dallas, ie the 7th circle of HELL, Texas now . was born and raised between Houma, Chalmette and then Biloxi, Ms<

Wait between Houma and Chalmette? What is there but water? What town did you grow up in? Chalmette is a burb of New Orleans. You don't like Dallas? I"ve been there twice it seems pretty nice. If you lived somewhere between Chalmette and Houma then you qualify as Cajun in my book
;)

>You?<

Born in Lake Charles and raised in Grand Chenier to a father that was Scotch Irish and a Cuban mother. Not an ounce of Cajun blood but I love the culture and food. I now live in New Orleans.

I'll pipe in....

i was born on the Gulf Coast of Texas (Freeport), my mom is from Boyou Cheyne and my dad is an Okie! I'm all messed up!

American by birth, but Texan by the grace of GOD!

I have an uncle that owns a shrimp boat in Houma!

What is the thread starter talking about? This war is going great! They have welcomed us with rose petals. Democracy is restored. We are staying the course. The neocons were right after all. And to think we white nationalists doubted them. Silly us.

get off my cloud, Mr. Joyce. Screw the title of the thread, Im having a nice conversation with some people.

Dismissed!

>I meant i lived in houma a while and then chalmette for a while. I also lived in Violet for a while and then 'moved up' to Marrero lol<
Gottcha. I know while where Chalmette is. THat's my wifes hometown. You ever been to Rocky and Carlos? It's a nasty place but the native love it. I believe Violet is a bit futher down than Chalmette in "Da Parish".

hey - would you be willing to do a little research for me? :)

>What is the thread starter talking about? This war is going great! They have welcomed us with rose petals. Democracy is restored. We are staying the course. The neocons were right after all. And to think we white nationalists doubted them. Silly us.<

We are just some posters finding some common ground. I thought you guys liked that stuff. Here you go " Death to America" and "Death to Israel"! No go and play.

>I'll pipe in....

i was born on the Gulf Coast of Texas (Freeport), my mom is from Boyou Cheyne and my dad is an Okie! I'm all messed up!<

Isnt' Feeport right by Port Arthur? If so then I was born and grewup about an hour from you. As far as being messed up, try a Cuba/Soctish/Irish living in Cajun Country! = -)

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
so where in tx are you moving, free?

Austin. But I grew up in Ft. Worth and my mom lives on Lake Granbury.

Isnt' Feeport right by Port Arthur? If so then I was born and grewup about an hour from you. As far as being messed up, try a Cuba/Soctish/Irish living in Cajun Country!
Yep!

Scotch Irish/Dutch/French Caayjin meself!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/graphics/iraq_poll/flash.htm

"I would shoot at the Americans right now if I had the chance," says Abbas Kadhum Muia, 24, who owns a bicycle shop in Sadr City, a Shiite slum of 2 million people in Baghdad that was strongly anti-Saddam and once friendly to the Americans. "At the beginning ... there were no problems, but gradually they started to show disrespect (and) encroach on our rights, arresting people."

You may not care what people think of you douche bag but people who are viewed as antagonist are generally agitating something to the point of retaliation, meaning more hate towards america is being justified to the eyes of various extremest factions elsewhere.
As for having "amicable relations with muslim countries", just because our government has their governments by the balls, and because america is profiting off of these countries does not mean that their general population takes kindly to us. In fact it pisses a lot of people off. Shiite', half of the U.S. doesn't support what Mr. Bush is doing. why would we suspect that people's opinions in climates that dispise the U.S. to begin with would find reason to like the U.S. after seeing pictures of mutilated musilims-->good band name):banana:

I saw the post about the soldier comming home talking about all of the positive things we are doing out there. The US and the world need to here about these things more often. I want to hear evidence on the news every night that we are fighting and dieing and killing and throwing away our social security so that Iraq, some country that I completey forgot about for 8 years is becoming a better place to live. one accidently placed artillery shell filled with sarin doesn't do it for me

700 plus Americans +
10,000 plus Iraqi's +
however many coalition soldiers +
1 beheaded contracter

does not add up to one ten year old artillery shell and one ten year old mustard gas round that we proabably gave saddam initially.

If we are giving them water let us know. If they are going to school, hell ya tell me more.

Basically I view the death and destruction aspect of what we are doing in Iraq as clogging up one leak while causing others to flood. Bush made a mess out there so that he could rebuild a country while corperations he apperently has nothing to do with(sarcasim) prosper. Simultanously setting up a puppet govenrment long enough to establish favorable oil exporting prices for the US. This, justifyably or not?, is going to piss people off who feel a kinship to those disenfranchised and dead peoples. In some cases these people are going to become terrorists. In other cases it is going to persuade people to give money to terrorist causes. In other places it is going to reinforce the idea that Bible chummy Bush is trying to "update" the newest issue of the Koran in places of worship throughout the middel East, thus creating arguments for violent anti-christian/jewish behavior. I am not saying that the Arab world is a single n tity with one mind, but countries with deperate people looking for someone to hate are going to hate the bad guy who they've been told is threatening their way of being while rapidly consuming the worlds resources at their expense. You can talk about cajun cooking or whatever the hell you guys where trying flood my thread with all you want, but to me it just shows your imaturity, ignorants, and disrespect for this message board.

By me verbally assulting you guys I am...

a)Effectively persuading you to agree with me
b)liberating you from the tyrant of your senslessness
c)expecting you to respond peacefully
d)none of the above

the answer is obviously d, so why would a malitary assult be any different on a global scale? After all I am only trying to get you to agree with what I think is right.

Isn't democracy enforcing its way on a group of people ironic?

I have long hair and wear sandles, like phish, play music, smoke grass, and don't like joking about the idea of blowing people up. If your petty labels will make your simple brain able to generalize my existance easier so that you can put your mind in cruise control and fictitiouly reassure your insecurity, then call me a hippie all you want. Whoever said it first was right, hippies rule:thewave:

don't expect a reply for a while. believe it or not I don't spend my life waiting for what a computer screen has to say.

I think it would make me safer to have those 100,000 troops in the US?:tank:

Forum List

Back