Doesn't Nikki Haley see what the liberals are doing to de-rail Trump-Doesn't she CARE?

Nikki got her payoff and corporate board of directors gig at Boeing.

She belongs to the deep state now, she sold her soul.

well, i didn't call her Corrupt, exactly... although you wonder

Did you know she had a plan, probably still does if elected, to make anonymity on the internet impossible? Everyone would have to register to use the internet.

OMG

so much for the 1st Amendment
Her plan is a dream it's a worldwide internet.

Everyone knows democrats are held to a different standard. Biden got a pass because he's mentally unfit to stand trial. Hillary also got a pass.

2 tier justice system

Democrats = WEF
You, probably need to seek help with your obsession with WEF in everyone of your replies.

You mean the crimes Biden has been accused of by HOR jerkoffs like Cummer, Gym Shorts Jordan & the rest of subhuman Trump's lackeys as a result of their pal who is a Russian agent & a liar under indictment?

Have they wiped the shit sandwiches off their smug pusses yet?
I was wondering the other day about those fucks. Do they do or contribute anything else to congress? They're worthless fucks.

of course she will. W killed the party formerly known as the Party of Lincoln with his misadventure in Mesopotamia.
Agreed. Americans of all kinds were thoroughly disgusted by W and his lies.

The difference is, Neo-Libs and Neo-Cons are birds of a feather. Whereas Trump supporters are populists.

The Republican party has turned populist.

See what happens when you listen to propaganda and take it as truth. Tucker Carlson, are you joking?! I heard one of your AM right wing radio shows talking about 100 million illegals on their way in. Fear mongering idiots

Agreed. Americans of all kinds were thoroughly disgusted by W and his lies.

The difference is, Neo-Libs and Neo-Cons are birds of a feather. Whereas Trump supporters are populists.

The Republican party has turned populist.
Progs are progressives as well. They and Maga just don't share the same vision for America. And neither have the votes to pass gas.

So both need help from "indepedents" or for rfk jr or Haley to run as a third party. Imo Hogan can swing it to Trump too.

See what happens when you listen to propaganda and take it as truth. Tucker Carlson, are you joking?! I heard one of your AM right wing radio shows talking about 100 million illegals on their way in. Fear mongering idiots
You listen to propaganda, not me. You are an oblivious useful idiot on your best day.

This video is probably mostly about undecided voters, but in the first part, it shows Haley going on and on about how Trump's campaign is interrupted by his court cases, so I guess he can't lead America because of that

So far, I don't see any accusations thrown on the real culprits here, the liberals trying to gain power in DC

but I will continue to watch :rolleyes:

I like the way that guy talks about accountability for $$ being sent to Ukraine, and how Ingraham makes the point that Trump asked for a (measly) 6 billion for the Wall, and was denied that amount, but we have given (if I recall this correctly) 160 billion to Ukraine for THEIR damn border
Nikki is a sock puppet for the defense industry and as likeable as Hillary

Forum List

Back