Does Trump have any policies that aren't illegal, immoral, unconstitutional or un-American?

R

rdean

Does Trump have any policies that aren't illegal, immoral, unconstitutional or un-American?

Can someone point them out? And can you be for informational than "make better", "I'm the only one who can fix it" and "we are heading in the wrong direction"?

Tell us something that actually makes sense. And try not to use the word "Hillary".

Can someone point them out? And can you be for informational than "make better", "I'm the only one who can fix it" and "we are heading in the wrong direction"?

The real question is does DumBama? Hope and Change?????

Tell us something that actually makes sense. And try not to use the word "Hillary".

All of them.

Yay it's an rdean thread...time to beat his ass...and watch him never come back to it.

Bumping your own thread.

An unseemly and desperate cry for attention.

Did it ever occur to you that you and your topics just aren't as interesting as you think you are?

That useless fucking wall "plan" has so many potential hazards to our rights that it is the best example of trading freedom for security I have ever seen. There are more slippery slopes there than a water park.

That useless fucking wall "plan" has so many potential hazards to our rights that it is the best example of trading freedom for security I have ever seen. There are more slippery slopes there than a water park.

yeah, I know...next thing they'll take our property...oh wait you're for that!

And there's not with this semi open border policy?

The real question is does DumBama? Hope and Change?????
Considering the enormous mess the GOP left Obama after Bush and where we are now, somebody is doing something right.

yeah, I know...next thing they'll take our property...oh wait you're for that!
No one wants your trailer, believe me.

...and Obama's wide open borders aren't?

"Does Trump have any policies that aren't illegal, immoral, unconstitutional or un-American?"

Yes, but they’ve all been proven to be failed, useless, and devoid of merit – such as cutting taxes for the rich, which is nothing but the failed ‘trickle-down’ myth.

Bumping your own thread.

An unseemly and desperate cry for attention.

Did it ever occur to you that you and your topics just aren't as interesting as you think you are?
Anytime I see more than a hundred responses on a single thread, seems worth the discussion.
And I get a lot of "winners" and "informative". The problem for right wingers is they know nothing about their candidates and mouth blather. They stand for nothing excepting bringing down the country and trying to ruin other people's lives. Name something good they've done for the US in the last 30 years. Let's make it easier, the last 40 years.

"Does Trump have any policies that aren't illegal, immoral, unconstitutional or un-American?"

Yes, but they’ve all been proven to be failed, useless, and devoid of merit – such as cutting taxes for the rich, which is nothing but the failed ‘trickle-down’ myth.
That's something I consider immoral.

Yay it's an rdean thread...time to beat his ass...and watch him never come back to it.
You? Beat ass? Your hands are even smaller than Trumps.

Yeah, wow so insulting.....of course rdean can never win an argument on issues....
So far I've won EVERY argument on issues. It comes from being honest and posting good links. Something you don't know anything about.

Oh please u our an idiot.....its immoral to put people in ghettos with no accountability. It's immoral to put racist policies in place when they are not needed.
It's immoral to kill unborn babies.
It's immoral to tax someone because they died.
It's immoral to open our markets to places that don't open theirs
It's immoral to tax people at a higher rate just because they are successful
It's immoral to force people to pay for heath insurance they don't want.
It's immoral to say a video caused a disaster in Libya
It's immoral to force people to practice things against their religion

I could go on and on and on........

/ drops mic

Forum List

Back