Does Trump Ever Take A Break?

Tends to support the idea that he walks with Jesus and has been blessed from on high .

The New Testament and Revelations coming true .
Life is so good .

Meaning when he isn't in the spotlight with one of his rallies or ridiculous trials, do you think he's ever relaxing. I'm talking about more mentally than physically btw. I honestly don't believe he is though and he's always working on something even if it's behind closed doors. In fact, that's probably where he's the busiest right now. After all, loose lips sink ships.
A break? He’s one of the laziest presidents we’ve ever had!

When Trump was president he never came out of his bedroom until noon. He needed six hours a day of "executive time" to do his hair and make-up and tweet.

Trump's official schedule says he will 'make many calls and ...​

1699872382133.png
The Week
https://theweek.com › speedreads › trumps-official-sched...

Jan 4, 2021 — With just over two weeks left in President Trump's presidency, the White House is still putting out his daily schedule, but the schedules ...

No wonder why he stopped releasing the visitors list at the white house.

White House Says It Will No Longer Release Visitor Logs ...​

1699872580842.png
NPR
https://www.npr.org › sections › thetwo-way › 2017/04/14

Apr 14, 2017 — The Trump administration says it will not make public the names of those visiting the White House, reversing the Obama administration's policy.

Meaning when he isn't in the spotlight with one of his rallies or ridiculous trials, do you think he's ever relaxing. I'm talking about more mentally than physically btw. I honestly don't believe he is though and he's always working on something even if it's behind closed doors. In fact, that's probably where he's the busiest right now. After all, loose lips sink ships.
Quite the imagination you have there. Here is his "workday"... He shows up for 2 hours, tells all of the cattle in the audience only what they want to hear and is airborne before most of them have waddled back to their Hyundais.

The man does nothing but hold worship services, that was all he did while in the White House as well

"Does Trump Ever Take A Break?"

Nope. He lies all the time.

You were talking about his constant lying right?

Forum List

Back