“What a F**king A**hole This Guy Is!” Deranged, Potty-Mouthed Joe Biden Blows Up Over President Trump Behind Closed Doors – Team Trump Responds

----------------------------------------------------

Reported today:

"Attorney Roberta Kaplan, who has taken on several cases against former President Trump, says Trump once had an outburst because his legal team offered her lunch at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida during a deposition.

Kaplan said she told him that his legal team had “graciously” offered to provide her team lunch at the Palm Beach club that Trump calls home
Kaplan said she told him that his legal team had “graciously” offered to provide her team lunch at the Palm Beach club that Trump calls home.

“At which point there was a huge pile of documents, exhibits, sitting in front of him, and he took the pile and he just threw it across the table. And stormed out of the room,”...........
Trump’s campaign didn’t immediately respond to The Hill’s request for comment."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------

MAGA!! Making America Great Again.......with naughty words and being a**holes?
That White Privilege schtick seems to be catching on in certain slices of America.

Really, I mean it. I love this bar. Both the winners, and the ____________.
------------------------------------------------------------

Angus, is doing that (as was reported by General John Kelly)....does that fall under the creeping White Privilege phenomena?
---------------------------------------------------------------
But…but…but…does not change the here and now we are discussing.
Deflection attempt fail

From the OP's link..... great answer by Trump's team! :thup:

Chris LaCivita, a senior Trump campaign adviser, had a biting response to Biden’s sick remarks:

It’s a shame that Crooked Joe Biden disrespects the pres by Trump's team!idency both publicly and privately. But then again, it’s no surprise he disrespects the 45th president the same way he disrespects the American people with his failed policies.

"But…but…but…does not change the here and now we are discussing."
Well, a tantrum is a tantrum is a tantrum.
And, I suppose, reflects poorly on the 'tantrum-ing' individual.
And the parents of same. No?
I suppose too, that ketchup on a wall reflects badly also. No?

Joey Sponge Brains Shits Pants is THE perfect Representative of the scumbags that VOTED FOR HIM!

dimocrap scum won't be able to steal 24,000,000 votes this time around. They'll steal some, maybe a lot. But not enough to keep us, Patriotic Americans, from sweeping their scumbag asses into the dustbin of history. Permanently.

And remember.... THIS IS IMPORTANT.... As many votes as they stole (and it was a lot) only 43,000 (forty-three thousand) separated Sponge Brains Shits Pants from Trump in the States that mattered.... TOTAL.

You're going down, dimocrap scum. For the count

mike-tyson-uppercut.gif

People who can’t think, curse
I use it to get my point across.

Plus, it's dimocrap-speak. They're the ones indulging in Low IQ Theater so I try to use a language they can understand... Like, dimocraps SUCK ASS!!

They wanna better life and if they gotta put some lights out then it’s racist to object
Lib 201

Joey Sponge Brains Shits Pants is THE perfect Representative of the scumbags that VOTED FOR HIM!

dimocrap scum won't be able to steal 24,000,000 votes this time around. They'll steal some, maybe a lot. But not enough to keep us, Patriotic Americans, from sweeping their scumbag asses into the dustbin of history. Permanently.

And remember.... THIS IS IMPORTANT.... As many votes as they stole (and it was a lot) only 43,000 (forty-three thousand) separated Sponge Brains Shits Pants from Trump in the States that mattered.... TOTAL.

You're going down, dimocrap scum. For the count

mike-tyson-uppercut.gif
LMAO!

I remember that fight! Instant annihilation!

LMAO!

I remember that fight! Instant annihilation!
Tyson likes Trump. A lot. He said Trump stood by him when everybody else ran away.

I've seen 'shorts' of Tyson being interviewed by Joe Rogan and he is still a bad man. A very bad man. But he's less volatile now. Seems he doesn't want to kill everything that moves. He almost seems normal. Except that he's still a very dangerous man, IMO.

Baddest man that ever lived, IMHO. Scary just to look at him. Imagine seeing something like that coming at you? If he came at me, all he'd see is my ass and my heels. I be gone

It's official, Trump has triggered the Usurper to the point he's mentally lost it behind closed doors.

I love the accounts of his tantrums. I love him being as miserable as he makes the people of this country. And I love that it’s hard on the commie loser sycophants he’s surrounded with.

And with that he’s asked to speak at national prayer breakfast and black churches

A sick fuck drags his preteen daughter into the shower and turns her into a pill-popping zombie that requires interventions and rehab every few months.

A sick fuck spawns a child raping crackhead and partners up with it to sell out the country for more than $100M.

A sick fuck shits its pants in public, falls down going up stairs and is practically comatose when its trotted out to war with a teleprompter that's been dumbed down to a 4th grade level.

A sick fuck, literally flunked 3rd grade.

I could do this all night. :laughing0301:

A sick fuck:

View attachment 896538

Forum List

Back