Does This Resignation Letter Prove Trump Is Protected By The Deeper State?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

I won't post the full letter but here are the highlights....

"Dear Alvin,

I write to tender my resignation as a Special Assistant District Attorney and to explain my reasons for resigning. As you know from our recent conversations and presentations, I believe that Donald Trump is guilty of numerous felony violations of the Penal Law in connection with the preparation and use of his annual Statements of Financial Condition. The team that has been investigating Mr. Trump harbors no doubt about whether he committed crimes — he did.

To the extent you have raised issues as to the legal and factual sufficiency of our case, I and others have advised you that we have evidence sufficient to establish Mr. Trump’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Most importantly, the further passage of time will raise additional questions about the failure to hold Mr. Trump accountable for his criminal conduct. I believe that your decision not to prosecute Donald Trump now, and on the existing record, is misguided and completely contrary to the public interest. I therefore cannot continue in my current position."

Even tho Alvin Bragg is one of the most racist men who has ever lived and has done nothing but wrongfully convict white defendants simply based on race; even tho the Deep State has been trying to take down Trump at every chance they get; even if it means fabricating evidence and making up fake charges against him... this move by the new Manhattan DA and the subsequent resignations of top prosecutors shows us that Trump is being protected by the Deeper State....The Deeper State being the entity of Jesus Christ himself....

Yes, Trump is protected by a higher power; and the Deep State can't do anything to stop it....however, what does that say about Hunter Biden?? We know he committed tons and tons of child rapes and some are saying he even engaged in human sacrifices with his sister -- however, he is not arrested yet....if he is protected by the Deep State; why won't the Deeper State overpower them and bring Hunter to justice??

It proves nothing of the sort. It just shows, that after numerous false allegations, scam impeachments and fruitless investigations, the saner minds are prevailing and saying, ENOUGH!
Scam impeachments? Shaking down a foreign leader in an attempt to rig an election is impeachable and so is inciting a riot to install a cult leader who clearly lost an election. The "fruitless" investigations have people pleading the 5th and some have gone to jail. 8 of trump`s goons, so far, have been arrested or convicted with more on the way.

They don't have a case against Trump...Trump has been investigated more than anyone else in government and nothing has been found...all of the accusations were and are bullshit...this guy knows it and won't be a part pelosi's little witch hunt any longer....

Shaking down a foreign leader
Evidence proves Biden did this during the Obama admin.
inciting a riot
Evidence proves that Trump told the Jan 6 trespassers to "go down there and peacefully make your voice heard" That is NOT an incitement to riot. However, now that you mention it, I can present substantiated instances of Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Ayanna Pressley and Cory Booker inciting people to actually riot. BLM/Antifa were also guilty of burning, looting and murdering during the entire run of 2020 and not one of those anarchists was summarily executed by a capitol cop for trespassing.

pleading the 5th and some have gone to jail. 8 of trump`s goons, so far, have been arrested or convicted with more on the way.
You do know the FIFTH is an amendment to the constitution don't you? I forgot, democrats only recognize that document when it suits them. As for arrested and convicted---FOR WHAT? Tresspass? No riot charges, no insurrection charges. The best this kangaroo court investigation has been able to produce is "conspiracy" What a bunch of crap. BTW, have you ever heard of the 4th amendment? The one that none of these people charged on Jan 6 have been afforded? That must be another inconvenient truth of the democrat party.

Forum List

Back