Does this man live in Florida, or is he just a big liar??

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
The credibility of certain "experts" here is laughable.

This one takes the cake.

If you live in FLA since 1971, would you have NEVER HEARD of the term "Canes?"

What fudge is that?
What is a "breakout in canes" and who has predicted that such a thing would happen?

Sorry, everyone calls them "canes" in the Florida, especially fans of the Miami Hurricanes sports teams.

Someone here claims to live in Florida but has never heard of the term "canes..."

If he lies about where he lives, what credibility does he have???

Not sure where he lives, but the envirowacko Crick does like the lie, especially about the hoax of "climate change."

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

This one takes the cake.

Sorry, everyone calls them "canes" in the Florida, especially fans of the Miami Hurricanes sports teams.

Someone here claims to live in Florida but has never heard of the term "canes..."

I spent about 10 years in Florida before joining the Marine Corps. Always heard the sports teams from the U of Miami referred to as the "canes", never once heard anyone use that term in regards to an actual hurricane.

This one takes the cake.

No one pays attention to the Miami Hurricanes. I live on the Panhandle and only know the Hurricanes because they get their asses kicked by FSU every year. 🤣

No one pays attention to the Miami Hurricanes. I live on the Panhandle and only know the Hurricanes because they get their asses kicked by FSU every year. 🤣

Figures you would cheer for the CrimiNoles...

Forum List

Back