does the truth matter to you?

Does the Truth matter?

• Total voters

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
No, I'm not talking about TM. I just want to know whether the Truth actually matters to you.

:dunno: Why wouldn't it?

The biggest "truth" issue on this board (and I'm sure most of the others) is the mistaken concept that when someone disagrees with you they're "lying".

The funniest is when one says, "This is what's gonna happen if that happens." and the response to that prediction without the benefit of crystal balls is, "You're lying."

That's funny shit. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

The biggest "truth" issue on this board (and I'm sure most of the others) is the mistaken concept that when someone disagrees with you they're "lying".

The funniest is when one says, "This is what's gonna happen if that happens." and the response to that prediction without the benefit of crystal balls is, "You're lying."

Stop lying.

if the truth fairy landed on usmb.....she would be beaten to death with a stick

The beating would be fairly impotent though because ideological based opinions are not truth no matter what the noisy wing-nuts say, and therefore they'd make a piss poor weapon against any truth fairy worth his or her salt.

Stop lying.

Just my humble opinion... no way in hell it can be a lie.

If you disagree with me, tell me why.

Forum List

Back