does the truth matter to you?

Does the Truth matter?

• Total voters
You guys make too much fuss about how great the truth is!!

The truth actually sucks!

Married men know this especially well.

How many of you husbands lied to your wife about her being fat? Tell the truth next time and tell us how she appreciate it!

How many of you women lied to your boyfriends about how he is in bed? Tell the truth next time and see how he becomes a little three year old!

If you can't use the truth wisely, then it is best to lie your ass off. And no, I am not a political hack, although I could make good money from either the Republican or Democratic party if I did choose to be.

When the truth hurts, tell a lie and make it better! Have some social sense people!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo]A Few Good Man "You Can't Handle the Truth" - YouTube[/ame]

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, swear to God?

Pfft... not around here. There's to many brain washed, indoctrinated, hyper partisan political hacks here that do nothing but lie their ass off all day in an attempt to gain an edge, namely the liberals.

Truthdoesntmatter leads the pack.

Whose God? :dunno: My God?

:eusa_think: If I swear to YOUR God, it doesn't count, right? :muahaha:

You guys make too much fuss about how great the truth is!!

The truth actually sucks!

Married men know this especially well.

How many of you husbands lied to your wife about her being fat? Tell the truth next time and tell us how she appreciate it!

How many of you women lied to your boyfriends about how he is in bed? Tell the truth next time and see how he becomes a little three year old!

If you can't use the truth wisely, then it is best to lie your ass off. And no, I am not a political hack, although I could make good money from either the Republican or Democratic party if I did choose to be.

When the truth hurts, tell a lie and make it better! Have some social sense people!

You know.........lies never benefit anyone, because if you get caught in the lie, the person you lied to will not trust you again. Interestingly enough, a study was done with babies in where an adult would look in a box, act like it was something nice, and then give the box to the baby. If there was something in it, the next time the adult looked in the box, the baby would look in the box again.

Interestingly enough, if there was nothing in the second box, the babies were reluctant to trust the adult again.

Yes, the truth matters to all of us, even babies.

However, in our current world, people have become interested in spinning the truth to support their point, either by omitting parts of it, or by highlighting other parts while downplaying others.

Me personally? I like the truth, even when it's not what I want to hear. Why? Because if its something I don't want to hear, I then know where I have to start from to fix the situation.

You can't fix things with lies.

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, swear to God?

Pfft... not around here. There's to many brain washed, indoctrinated, hyper partisan political hacks here that do nothing but lie their ass off all day in an attempt to gain an edge, namely the liberals.

Truthdoesntmatter leads the pack.

Hey Rider, your pants are on fire.

There goes the "Truth worshippers" again! Slamming lies because little babies won't trust you if you look into a box and act surprise by what you see!

Or else the study reveals that the little rugrat may think the parent make too much about nothing, and should be disregarded.

There goes the "Truth worshippers" again! Slamming lies because little babies won't trust you if you look into a box and act surprise by what you see!

Or else the study reveals that the little rugrat may think the parent make too much about nothing, and should be disregarded.

Translation, please? I literally can not follow your syntax. I am pretty sure this was an attempt at humor though.

Lies only fuck things up. Life is hard enough as it is, why make it harder?

Because you want Obama to win? (Not you personally, of course!)

Just a guess....

You really guessed wrong this time. Actually, I was not making a political statement, this forum not being the Politics one. It should be clear however, that many people on either side of the political spectrum will distort the truth, if not outright lie to advance their agenda. I suspect they believe it is in the best interests of the country to do so; but IMHO they are dead wrong, as a society we should be getting the plain truth and we should be trusted to make the right call. We are after all the ones who will pay for whatever the consequences are.

You really guessed wrong this time. Actually, I was not making a political statement, this forum not being the Politics one. It should be clear however, that many people on either side of the political spectrum will distort the truth, if not outright lie to advance their agenda. I suspect they believe it is in the best interests of the country to do so; but IMHO they are dead wrong, as a society we should be getting the plain truth and we should be trusted to make the right call. We are after all the ones who will pay for whatever the consequences are.

Do you think one side of the political spectrum is more inclined toward integrity than the other?

In an election year there is always a truth drought. It ain't just the Liberals, it ain't just the Conservatives. It's each and every politician.

But, without the truth, how are we to be set free?

Do you think one side of the political spectrum is more inclined toward integrity than the other?

NO. We'd all like to think the side we're on has the moral high ground, but I wouldn't say either party has a justifiable claim on it. Politics is a God awful dirty business; I don't think it has to be that way, but that's the way it is for now anyway.

NO. We'd all like to think the side we're on has the moral high ground, but I wouldn't say either party has a justifiable claim on it. Politics is a God awful dirty business; I don't think it has to be that way, but that's the way it is for now anyway.

I don't really mean politicians, I mean the rank and file?

Of course politicians lie, we all know that.

Forum List

Back