Does The NAACP Own The Rights To Wash DC on August 28th?

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
I gotta dream too!

But you can't express it on August 28th in Wasington. Come on BRO! How many African Americans even give a crap about what MLK dreamed. In my neighborhood, the Mexicans would be yelling at him to go back to Africa. Let's get current.

The enemy is from "south of the border" folks! Let's start booting them out so I can go back to sleep and dream of a whiter brighter America!:eusa_whistle:

• Banned
Mexicans have a dream too!

01010001020801040920070702c84113ff86c401104000fed2.jpg

• Banned
I have a dream that we get these beaners to stuff themselves until they explode.

010110010300010403200707012ac9444390ac65902d00e38e1.jpg

You're just about ready.........!

Manuel-Uribe_682_505423a.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck the NAACP. At one time they were a noble and honorable organization. Today they're a disgrace.

Fuck the NAACP. At one time they were a noble and honorable organization. Today they're a disgrace.

NAACP, KKK, The Rainbow Coalition, La Raza, Black Liberation Theology Society, The New Black Panthers.

I see no difference.

No, that's not what I meant. I wouldn't lump the NAACP in with groups like the KKK and the New Black Panthers. I have never known the NAACP to engage in or encourage acts of violence towards others.

What I meant was there was a time when the NAACP worked for the betterment of black Americans in an era where they were substantially discriminated against. Today, the NAACP is nothing more than a political arm for the extreme left. Blacks are the lowest socio-economic class in the country with over 70% being born to a single parent and typically living in low income neighborhoods with poor educational standards. Instead of addressing those issues in their communities and teaching lessons of responsibility and character, the NAACP whores itself out to the government, the very organization helping to keep blacks as second class citizens in this country.

Forum List

Back