Does Russia need European Caliphate for what?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
EU sanctions are very good for rebuilding of Russian industry. Europa is a dying continent full of enemies of Russia which will became a Huge Caliphate already in 10 - 15 years.

What benefits Russia will have in rebuilding of relationships with EU?

1. Opening of its market for EU companies?
2. Embracing of so-called 'human rights'?
3. Cleaning Europa from Muslims?
4. European citizenship for 'Russian' Oligarchs?
5. Millions of white Europeans fleeing European Caliphates in ten years?

I can see no one benefit.
Let rebuild Russian industry without european competitors. Sanctions are very good for Russian manufacturers.

Sorry, but the point of no return is passed.Russia shall establish good relationships with Asian- Pacific countries, probably with Turkey, but not with European Traitors.

Europe was laughing when Ukrainian Nazis killed Russians in Odessa.

Putin will be a faggot when he forgive Europe and improve relationship with it.Never Europe again!
He shall throw all Ukrainians from Russia back and build a huge wall between Russia and Ukraine like in Berlin one.

EU sanctions are very good for rebuilding of Russian industry. Europa is a dying continent full of enemies of Russia which will became a Huge Caliphate already in 10 - 15 years.

Let rebuild Russian industry without european competitors. Sanctions are very good for Russian manufacturers.

Sorry, but the point of no return is passed.Russia shall establish good relationships with Asian- Pacific countries, probably with Turkey, but not with European Traitors.

Putin will be a faggot when he forgive Europe and improve relationship with it.Never Europe again!
He shall throw all Ukrainians from Russia back and build a huge wall between Russia and Ukraine like in Berlin one.

Even Stephen Cohen has mentioned sanctions have helped Russia a lot to rebuild their agriculture. "Years ago I would come to Russia and see only imported food products in stores. Now when I come to Russia I see mainly locally made food products. "

Interview to Russian Channel One, Jan. 2018:
Выпуск программы "Воскресное время" в 21:00 11 февраля 2018 года. Новости. Первый канал
starts at 1 hour 8 minutes and ends at 1 hour 14 minutes of the program ^.

Stephen F. Cohen - Wikipedia

A good wall between Russia and Ukraine shall be build

Like that

We don't need a wall between Ukraine and Russia. What we do need is to kick Deep State puppets = occupants from Ukraine and to reunite with Russia. Like Crimea. For good.

Who in Ukraine is against Nazis?Where are protests?No one.
Ukrainian 'economy' is destroyed now and they waiting for the help of elder brother Russia.
Then, after getting more strong, they will claim their independence again.
USSR invested $$$$ trillions of trillions in so called 'friends' and 'brothers', paid millions of lives for cleaning up conquered countries from Germans.
Who thanked Russians for that?
No one, fallen Russian troops thrown out from their grave everywhere in the East Europe ( and Ukraine )

No 'brothers', no 'friends' , only own egoistic interests Russia shall pursue.
No one cent to Ukrainian or others 'brothers' after their repentance.

Let Ukraine die in EU and go to the East, for example China, Japan, India and Korea are more interesting for Russia.

Putin shall replace the capital to Vladivostok and gradually relocate all ministerial and officials there.

Europe is a dying continent, does Russia want to pay millions of lives again to release these stupid countries from caliphates in twenty years?And thereafter get new 'thanks' from 'thankful' Europeans.Like in 1990s.

The sooner Russia go East the lesser it will have problems in the future.

And a big wall between Russia and Ukraine is necessary.Even for psychological aspect. Ukraine was a brother, now this brother is dead.

Russia has only three good friends: Army, Fleet and Church.

That's enough

Even Stephen Cohen has mentioned sanctions have helped Russia a lot to rebuild their agriculture. "Years ago I would come to Russia and see only imported food products in stores. Now when I come to Russia I see mainly locally made food products. "

Interview to Russian Channel One, Jan. 2018:
Выпуск программы "Воскресное время" в 21:00 11 февраля 2018 года. Новости. Первый канал
starts at 1 hour 8 minutes and ends at 1 hour 14 minutes of the program ^.

Stephen F. Cohen - Wikipedia

Sanctions help to rebuild Russian manufacturing industry, now Putin shall establish own internet, computers, software platforms and other things to be independent from western technologies.Russia can became never a Friend of the West, someone must perish.

Here is the same garbage dump
You must learn how to beat the enemy on its territory ...
(I mean the information space)

Here is the same garbage dump
You must learn how to beat the enemy on its territory ...
(I mean the information space)

Hm, you were banned, as I remember :)
Clone...
You have a long time to change your avatar ..
Little stupid Lithuanian boy :04::04::04:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

image%3A26827.png

Forum List

Back