Does Paul Ryan's Black Ex-Girlfriend Matter?

Paul Ryan Had a Black Girlfriend; Does It Matter?

"So here is the million-dollar question: Is the fact that Ryan has dated interracially a noteworthy detail to consider when analyzing his politics and policies?"

Of course it matters. It shatters the narrative that he is just another "racist republican", which is the all the liberals have this election.

Oh, so if you dated or are married to a person of a different ethnic group, it somehow means that you're not racist?

I don't care. What does that prove or disprove?

you know all the people who think that "the South shall rise again"? Those people vote Repub. so they wouldn't like that Ryan "experimented". ;)

It was democrats that became the confederates .... Jesus learn some Fucking history real shit not the wiki shit.

It was the Southern Democrats who became confederates. The Democratic nominee was Douglas. Are you really this clueless? Didn't you ever read the Lincoln/Douglas debates? The Southern Democrat was Breckenridge. Jesus man, learn some fucking history. Not the shit you hear on Rush Limbaugh.

you know all the people who think that "the South shall rise again"? Those people vote Repub. so they wouldn't like that Ryan "experimented". ;)

It was democrats that became the confederates .... Jesus learn some Fucking history real shit not the wiki shit.

It was the Southern Democrats who became confederates. The Democratic nominee was Douglas. Are you really this clueless? Didn't you ever read the Lincoln/Douglas debates? The Southern Democrat was Breckenridge. Jesus man, learn some fucking history. Not the shit you hear on Rush Limbaugh.

So he's somehow not a Democrat because he is from the South?

Douglas won only one state. He wasnt a serious contender in that race. He probably should have listened to Joseph Smith Jr.

Oh, and Lincoln/Douglas debates had nothing to do with the Presidential election. They were held several years before when they were both trying to win the Senate seat in IL. In fact, it's the Seat Dick Durbin currently holds.

Douglas won only one state. He wasnt a serious contender in that race. He probably should have listened to Joseph Smith Jr.

Oh, and Lincoln/Douglas debates had nothing to do with the Presidential election. They were held several years before when they were both trying to win the Senate seat in IL. In fact, it's the Seat Dick Durbin currently holds.

You can call your party anything you want moron. It's only to simpleton's like yourself that seems to think that's important. It's because you're a simpleminded piece of shit that finds meaning in the various party names. If I lived in that time, I'd have voted for Lincoln, because what I saw of Southern conservatives would have been repulsive. In fact, when I first became of voting age, I was faced with a serious choice. There was a vibrant liberal wing, in the Northeast at the time, and I looked at the Dixiecrats like Wallace and Bull Connors and was repulsed by their hate and bigotry.

I'm currently a registered Democrat because I believe in their values, attitudes, and beliefs much more than I believe in the Republican values, attitudes, and beliefs. I look at today's, here and now, Republicans as a cognitive dissonant party that's owned by the interests of the most wealthy, in bed with the most theocratic, and resulting in the moronic set, like Bush and Romney, who'll fuck us all with their ignorant policy.

You, OTH, will stick your tongue so far up their ass to know what they had for dinner last week. None of your arguments make any sense. You just repeat what they tell you to. It's right wingers like yourself that disgusts me with the GOP. You stand against science, knowledge, and honesty. You're hershey squirts to me.

Your point you ignorant ass? The democrat platform was to keep America white and slaves legal. You need to learn history

Paul Ryan Had a Black Girlfriend; Does It Matter?

"So here is the million-dollar question: Is the fact that Ryan has dated interracially a noteworthy detail to consider when analyzing his politics and policies?"

Of course it matters. It shatters the narrative that he is just another "racist republican", which is the all the liberals have this election.

Oh, so if you dated or are married to a person of a different ethnic group, it somehow means that you're not racist?

Uh, yes you fucking dimwit. You ever seen a klan member that was shacked up with a black girl?

You can call your party anything you want moron. It's only to simpleton's like yourself that seems to think that's important. It's because you're a simpleminded piece of shit that finds meaning in the various party names. If I lived in that time, I'd have voted for Lincoln, because what I saw of Southern conservatives would have been repulsive. In fact, when I first became of voting age, I was faced with a serious choice. There was a vibrant liberal wing, in the Northeast at the time, and I looked at the Dixiecrats like Wallace and Bull Connors and was repulsed by their hate and bigotry.

I'm currently a registered Democrat because I believe in their values, attitudes, and beliefs much more than I believe in the Republican values, attitudes, and beliefs. I look at today's, here and now, Republicans as a cognitive dissonant party that's owned by the interests of the most wealthy, in bed with the most theocratic, and resulting in the moronic set, like Bush and Romney, who'll fuck us all with their ignorant policy.

You, OTH, will stick your tongue so far up their ass to know what they had for dinner last week. None of your arguments make any sense. You just repeat what they tell you to. It's right wingers like yourself that disgusts me with the GOP. You stand against science, knowledge, and honesty. You're hershey squirts to me.
it is the party that freed the slaves from democrats.

Why do so many Southern conservatives spit on Lincoln? He was a Republican.

They were democrats you dishonest fuck.

You lying little piece of shit. The Southern conservatives that spit on Lincoln are now Republicans. Are you this big of a liar, or are you really this stupid?

Your point you ignorant ass? The democrat platform was to keep America white and slaves legal. You need to learn history

Yet Reagan began his Southern Strategy campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi, and used the code words states rights, to spit in the face of civil rights advancements. Get off the small bus, and get yourself a clue.

Yet Reagan began his Southern Strategy campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi, and used the code words states rights, to spit in the face of civil rights advancements. Get off the small bus, and get yourself a clue.

Trying to rewrite even more history you dishonest ass?

Forum List

Back