Does Obama want to become the Grand Mufti? I'm wondering about this.

Osama bin Laden aka "Tim Osman" died around December 13th,2001 and he was a CIA asset until the day he died. You are incredibly ignorant.

Looooo Loooo :cuckoo:

Osman had renal failure and was on kidney dialysis because he had Marfans syndrome. He also met with intelligence spooks in a hospital in Dubai in July of 2001 including CIA operative for a debriefing.

CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror? | Daily Mail Online
It's tinfoil hat time on the old message board. Take that silly shit to the conspiracy forum where it belongs.

Awwwww, little leftard believes everything his beloved "gubermint" tells him!! Like how they dumped Tim Osman's body as a burial rite of the muslim faith......yet another lie. You can't win this one, little fella.
Do you think I am arguing with you? I'm laughing AT you for being such a flake. I don't give two shits about any of that Bigfoot, Bilderburger, birther bullshit.

I know more than you and can easily prove it. You are small time...."yuk" it up, little fella.

Looooo Loooo :cuckoo:

Osman had renal failure and was on kidney dialysis because he had Marfans syndrome. He also met with intelligence spooks in a hospital in Dubai in July of 2001 including CIA operative for a debriefing.

CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror? | Daily Mail Online
It's tinfoil hat time on the old message board. Take that silly shit to the conspiracy forum where it belongs.

Awwwww, little leftard believes everything his beloved "gubermint" tells him!! Like how they dumped Tim Osman's body as a burial rite of the muslim faith......yet another lie. You can't win this one, little fella.
Do you think I am arguing with you? I'm laughing AT you for being such a flake. I don't give two shits about any of that Bigfoot, Bilderburger, birther bullshit.

I know more than you and can easily prove it. You are small time...."yuk" it up, little fella.
Whatever, there are more than enough boring everyday conspiracies that everyone knows about without making up more interesting but imaginary ones.

Forum List

Back