Does Obama love the USA or is he Christian?

He's no Christian. They wouldn't stand there and lie right in your face the way he does. Or constantly put down the people he was elected to Represent

Yup, him and his fellow Communist/Progressive assholes never miss an opportunity to insult Christians, especially White Christians.
Your Hitler Youth is showing there Randian.

Just call it like i see it. Him and his Henchmen, especially Eric Holder, clearly hate America and Christians. Especially White Christians. It is what it is.
What is, is the fact that you are a total loon...

How so?

Yup, him and his fellow Communist/Progressive assholes never miss an opportunity to insult Christians, especially White Christians.
Whites or Caucasoid?

The ole 'White Christian Boogeyman.' You Communist/Progressive wankas are soo predictable and lame.
So is your need to legitimize your false narratives...

Ha, 'It's all the White Christian Boogeyman's fault!!' But hey, kudos to ya for not quoting cartoons as much anymore. You're making progress. You clearly took my friendly advice and slowed up on your cartoon watching. You're welcome. :)
th

Don't backslide. You're making progress.

Obama and his Henchmen, especially Eric Holder, are Anti-American Communists/Progressives. They truly despise America and especially White Christians. They've targeted them on a mass scale. Him and his IRS/FBI Henchmen should be arrested & prosecuted immediately.
Yep, you're a total loon alright.

That's "all right." Alright isn't a word, grammar boy. Go back to school
Alright - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

You shouldn't fuck with people who are smarter than you, which means just don't since that's just about everyone, which is also a word.

You're so smart you posted a quote that says I'm right and you are wrong. You didn't actually read it, did you?
Apparently you are the one who didn't read it? The word is perfectly acceptable, and has been for a very long time. It's alright to use alright.

Irregardless is a word as well, and I can't stand it but it's valid: Irregardless - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Alright is much better established. As a said, don't fuck with your betters.

My better, lol. Basically your argument comes down to that since you use it, it's a word. From the anal Internet spell checker, that's classic. Your own link said that, well, it may not be a real word, but people use it. You don't man up to what you do (like use a non-word) or not do (back up there is a difference between liberals and leftists). Then you call yourself my "better." LOL, what a useless bitch, you're only good for smacking

The question is irrelevant. Obama is a Narcissist who loves himself far more than any values, ideas, person, thing. He has no appreciation of the honor and duty that being President entails.

You shouldn't fuck with people who are smarter than you, which means just don't since that's just about everyone, which is also a word.

You're so smart you posted a quote that says I'm right and you are wrong. You didn't actually read it, did you?
Apparently you are the one who didn't read it? The word is perfectly acceptable, and has been for a very long time. It's alright to use alright.

Irregardless is a word as well, and I can't stand it but it's valid: Irregardless - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

My better, lol. Basically your argument comes down to that since you use it, it's a word. From the anal Internet spell checker, that's classic. Your own link said that, well, it may not be a real word, but people use it. You don't man up to what you do (like use a non-word) or not do (back up there is a difference between liberals and leftists). Then you call yourself my "better." LOL, what a useless bitch, you're only good for smacking

Don't bother, he or she is busy yammering away on their new 'Obama Phone.' You ain't gonna get through. So don't waste too much time on dumb Obamabots.

I'll be sure to let the OED folks know that you say it isn't a word: All right or alright - Oxford Dictionaries

I'm sure they'll be very interested, in laughing at you.

It also matters that many believe they're suffering through an Anti-American Muslim Communist Organizer reign of terror. It definitely matters.

Yep. Their mental illness is a serious thing, and they should seek treatment for their delusions.

I'm sure the average Independent voter in this country looks fondly to a party that calls the President of the U.S. "unpatriotic", "not a citizen", "doesn't love this country", "a communist, Moooslim, atheist, etc." It just smacks of the kind of party one wants to vote for with a warm fuzzy feeling.

I'll be sure to let the OED folks know that you say it isn't a word: All right or alright - Oxford Dictionaries

That's two links you provided that don't agree with you. And we both know you sorted through a bunch more to find the ones that sorta say it's sorta an informal word

That's two links you provided that don't agree with you. And we both know you sorted through a bunch more to find the ones that sorta say it's sorta an informal word
I took them right off the top, from two major English dictionaries. And what you said isn't a word is a word, but it's alright, I know you aren't man enough to admit it even though it's in the dictionary. Even the spell-checkers know of it, but not you because you are a cocky little shit, and wrong as usual.

Feelin' Alright Lyrics

Seems I've got to have a change of scene
'Cause every night I have the strangest dreams
Imprisoned by the way it might have been
Left here on my own or so it seems
I've got to leave before I start to scream
Someone's locked the door and took the key
Feelin' alright
Not feelin' too good myself
Feelin' alright

Boy you sure took me for one big ride
And even now I sit and I wonder why
When I think of you I start to cry
Just can't help myself, just keep cryin'
Gotta stop believing in all your lies
Said to myself, said to my-said to my-said to my-self
before I die
Feelin' alright
Feelin' alright

Don't you get too lost in all I say
But you know all the time
I really felt that way
But that was then and now you know it's today, girl
But I can't get set so I guess I'm here to stay
Till someone comes to take my place
With a different name and a different face
Feelin' alright
Feelin' alright

Last edited:
what you said isn't a word is a word, but it's alright, I know you aren't man enough to admit it even though it's in the dictionary

Aint you a liar. Irregardless, both your own links disagreed with you. Its a kick in the pants, no?

what you said isn't a word is a word, but it's alright, I know you aren't man enough to admit it even though it's in the dictionary

Aint you a liar. Irregardless, both your own links disagreed with you. Its a kick in the pants, no?
No Sweetheart, they didn't disagree with me at all. And learn how to quote properly, that isn't it. As I said, it's alright, I don't mind you being wrong, and then not man enough to admit it. That's expected here.

I'm sure the average Independent voter in this country looks fondly to a party that calls the President of the U.S. "unpatriotic", "not a citizen", "doesn't love this country", "a communist, Moooslim, atheist, etc." It just smacks of the kind of party one wants to vote for with a warm fuzzy feeling.

This idiot Obama is the first President where his patriotism is really in question. Bill Clinton was a lying scumbag who had no convictions on anything but he didn't even rise to the level of Obama.

What is a million times worse is that stupid ass Democrat voter base that though it was going to be a good idea to elect a totally unqualified shithead for President. A shithead with little or no cultural connection with the USA. A "Community Organizer" (whatever that is) that never worked a day in his life and did not have the courage to serve his country. A fucking piece of Affirmative Action shit with "Hussein" as a middle name. The Democrat Party voter base is the bad guy here for being such idiots.

Instead of questioning the Conservatives for calling out the obvious you need to be questioning the Libtards for electing someone as incompetent and corrupt as Obama. What were those morons thinking?

It also matters that many believe they're suffering through an Anti-American Muslim Communist Organizer reign of terror. It definitely matters.

Yep. Their mental illness is a serious thing, and they should seek treatment for their delusions.

Nah, but that could definitely be said of you loyal programmed Obamabots. The dude's an Anti-American Muslim Communist piece of shit. It is what it is.

"Obama Derangement Syndrome is different than Bush Derangement Syndrome: it's not really about Obama's presidency. It's about Obama himself. It's about his blackness, his father's foreignness, his strange name, his radical pastor."

Matter? It's news.

And it matters only in that it goes to character, which neither one of them has.

Many do, and they are utter morons like you of course since that is not even remotely true.
Obama brought pricks like you out of the woodwork, another reason he needs to be stopped.

Forum List

Back