Does Mike Pence believe in evolution? Apparently not...

[
Pence tried to destroy the economy of Indiana going after gays. Remember Romney? I will only represent some of America?

Pence signs bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers - CNNPolitics.com

Liberty: It's enemy #1 for the Khmer Rouge democrats. :thup:

You are at war to end civil rights once and for all.
We know Republicans want to end civil rights once and for all. They tried it under Bush. They try it with their kill the gays rallies. They try it voter suppression. We need to fight the enemy within. The GOP. They've done more damage to the country than al Qaeda and Isis put together. Don't let them finish the job they started under Bush.
What a remarkably ignorant thing to say.

It's Rderp... its what he does.

Rachel Maddow will tear bigot Pence a new asshole.

Oh please.... she'll first have to pull the giant dildo out of her skanky butch-ass. Maddow is a fucking lightweight.

Regardless, she basically has no audience.

I know.... nobody watches that stupid chick.

Why don't you like Rachel? She's a good girl - and very smart.

She may be a lovely person.... she just seems eternally pissed. As well, she is a noted liar.

Rachel Maddow will tear bigot Pence a new asshole.

Oh please.... she'll first have to pull the giant dildo out of her skanky butch-ass. Maddow is a fucking lightweight.

Regardless, she basically has no audience.

I know.... nobody watches that stupid chick.

Why don't you like Rachel? She's a good girl - and very smart.
She's a partisan hack. If she's very smart, she hides it well. Must want to fit in with the popular girls.

Great...another anti-science idiot. Is Indiana a breeding ground for them or something?

Evolution is total bullshit. They never could explain the findings of the nephilim so they have attempted to hide the giant skeleton finds. Leftards buy any pack of bullshit because they are just that fucking stupid and gullible.

Great...another anti-science idiot. Is Indiana a breeding ground for them or something?

Evolution is total bullshit. They never could explain the findings of the nephilim so they have attempted to hide the giant skeleton finds. Leftards buy any pack of bullshit because they are just that fucking stupid and gullible.

Yeah, evolution and climate change are all big hoaxes perpetrated by sinister Democrats. At least we ain't responsible for the religion hoaxes...

Yeah, evolution and climate change are all big hoaxes perpetrated by sinister Democrats. At least we ain't responsible for the religion hoaxes...

Evolution is science.

AGW is a religion that attacks science.

There is no relation between the two. No one has been silenced by advocates of evolution - inquiry is encouraged, that's how science works.

Now AGW allows no questioning of dogma, as it is religion, not science.

Evolution is science.

There is no relation between the two. No one has been silenced by advocates of evolution - inquiry is encouraged, that's how science works.

The issue isn't the individual topics, the issue is that most progressives have taken on their political outlooks as their faith, and thus anyone opposed to them is attacking not just the position itself, but the person holding the viewpoints. It turns critics into heretics.

A person's belief in evolution or not does not impact me on a personal level. Someone trying to make my electricity more expensive because of AGW does. Therefore I am more resistant and questioning of the AGW people than the guy who thinks evolution sucks, but that belief doesn't impact me in any tangible way.

Yeah, evolution and climate change are all big hoaxes perpetrated by sinister Democrats

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

If you cannot answer that question, you don't understand anything about Earth climate change.

Lakhota, you are beyond stupid and ignorant. You are nothing but a leftard parrot.

Evolution is science.

The issue isn't the individual topics, the issue is that most progressives have taken on their political outlooks as their faith, and thus anyone opposed to them is attacking not just the position itself, but the person holding the viewpoints. It turns critics into heretics.

A person's belief in evolution or not does not impact me on a personal level. Someone trying to make my electricity more expensive because of AGW does. Therefore I am more resistant and questioning of the AGW people than the guy who thinks evolution sucks, but that belief doesn't impact me in any tangible way.
That really is the bottom line. Frankly, if the worst thing they can say about Pence is that he's skeptical about evolution, he's pretty good.

Evolution isn't science. It is a scientific theory to give answers to what we don't currently understand.

Evolution isn't science. It is a scientific theory to give answers to what we don't currently understand.

We have a lot of understanding about evolution. But there is new research, some of which corrects old research, done all the time. That's how real science works.

It's NOT how AGW works, no one ever dares question the dogma of that religion, lest they be blacklisted and lose all funding.

Forum List

Back