Does Mike Pence believe in evolution? Apparently not...

[
Pence tried to destroy the economy of Indiana going after gays. Remember Romney? I will only represent some of America?

Pence signs bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers - CNNPolitics.com

Liberty: It's enemy #1 for the Khmer Rouge democrats. :thup:

You are at war to end civil rights once and for all.
We know Republicans want to end civil rights once and for all. They tried it under Bush. They try it with their kill the gays rallies. They try it voter suppression. We need to fight the enemy within. The GOP. They've done more damage to the country than al Qaeda and Isis put together. Don't let them finish the job they started under Bush.

[
Pence tried to destroy the economy of Indiana going after gays. Remember Romney? I will only represent some of America?

We know Republicans want to end civil rights once and for all. They tried it under Bush. They try it with their kill the gays rallies. They try it voter suppression. We need to fight the enemy within. The GOP. They've done more damage to the country than al Qaeda and Isis put together. Don't let them finish the job they started under Bush.

^^^ The above drivel brought to you courtesy of Derp

[

Really? How did Republicans try to end civil rights?

[

^^^ The above drivel brought to you courtesy of Derp

Derpy derpy doo doo... what a dunce.

[

Funny that you're blaming Bush, when Clinton and Obama are part of the same Establishment, with the same agenda. They've managed to convince you that the 'GOP' is the enemy, when it's the Establishment servants within both.

Voter Suppression? You mean preventing illegals from voting, and Democrats from using voter fraud, right?

[

iakns.jpg

He had trouble answering a question on the topic in 2009.

While it’s anyone’s guess what presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump thinks about evolution, his rumored running mate apparently doesn’t think it’s real.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R), whom Trump has allegedly selected to be his vice presidential running mate, struggled to answer questions about evolution during a 2009 interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews. At the time, Pence was a congressman representing Indiana’s 6th District.

Matthews repeatedly asked if he believed in evolution, which the scientific community widely accepts as fact. Pence would not outright answer the question, but implied that he instead subscribes to creationism.

MATTHEWS: Okay, you want to educate the American people about science and its relevance today. Do you believe in evolution, sir?

PENCE: Do I believe in evolution? I embrace the view that God created the heavens and the earth, the seas and all that’s in them.

MATTHEWS: Right. But do you believe in evolution as the way he did it?

PENCE: The means, Chris, that he used to do that, I can’t say. But I do believe in that fundamental truth.

Pence has stayed silent on the topic since then, and his office didn’t immediately reply to a request for comment on his current views.

Trump has also not made his views on the issue clear. While most of his rivals during the GOP primary either flatly rejected evolution or claimed they didn’t have the scientific knowledge to make that call, Trump has been silent on what he believes.

A debate prep memo penned by ex-Trump adviser Roger Stone ahead of the first GOP debate last year, however, coached Trump to say he “believes in both” creationism and evolution if asked.

Mike Pence Apparently Doesn't Believe In Evolution

Trump and Pence will be forced to address these questions - and give straight answers!

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="The Flintstones Theme Song - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

While it’s anyone’s guess what presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump thinks about evolution, his rumored running mate apparently doesn’t think it’s real.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R), whom Trump has allegedly selected to be his vice presidential running mate, struggled to answer questions about evolution during a 2009 interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews. At the time, Pence was a congressman representing Indiana’s 6th District.

Matthews repeatedly asked if he believed in evolution, which the scientific community widely accepts as fact. Pence would not outright answer the question, but implied that he instead subscribes to creationism.

MATTHEWS: Okay, you want to educate the American people about science and its relevance today. Do you believe in evolution, sir?

PENCE: Do I believe in evolution? I embrace the view that God created the heavens and the earth, the seas and all that’s in them.

PENCE: The means, Chris, that he used to do that, I can’t say. But I do believe in that fundamental truth.

Pence has stayed silent on the topic since then, and his office didn’t immediately reply to a request for comment on his current views.

Trump has also not made his views on the issue clear. While most of his rivals during the GOP primary either flatly rejected evolution or claimed they didn’t have the scientific knowledge to make that call, Trump has been silent on what he believes.

A debate prep memo penned by ex-Trump adviser Roger Stone ahead of the first GOP debate last year, however, coached Trump to say he “believes in both” creationism and evolution if asked.

Trump and Pence will be forced to address these questions - and give straight answers!

So if you believe in evolution that means you believe that not a SINGLE species hasn't "evolved" since the beginning of time....is that correct?
desismileys_6961.gif

[
We know Republicans want to end civil rights once and for all.

Lying doesn't help you.

• Who brought suit to block the 1st Amendment rights of Hobby Lobby? Obama and the Khmer Rouge democrats
  • Who threatened criminal charges against the Little Sister of the Poor if they didn't provide abortion TO NUNS? Obama and the Khmer Rouge democrats
  • Who attacked freedom of speech and set thug shock collar Eric Holder on Glen Greenwald? Obama and the Khmer Rouge democrats
  • Who attacked freedom of the press and used thug shock collar Eric Holder to silence reporter James Rosen? Obama and the Khmer Rouge democrats
  • Who is trying to crush the right of the people to defend themselves with arms? Obama and the Khmer Rouge democrats
  • Who is collecting cell phone metadata on US Citizens? Obama and the Khmer Rouge democrats
  • Who is using drones to spy on US Citizens? Obama and the Khmer Rouge democrats
  • Who assassinated 16 year old US Citizen Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki, who was accused of no crime nor even suspected of any? Obama and the Khmer Rouge democrats
You are a Communist and a student of Alinsky, you accuse normal people of doing what it is that you do. The problem you have is that you're an obvious liar, and no one, not even your fellow Marxists, believe anything you say.

They tried it under Bush. They try it with their kill the gays rallies. They try it voter suppression. We need to fight the enemy within. The GOP. They've done more damage to the country than al Qaeda and Isis put together. Don't let them finish the job they started under Bush.

No one has had "kill the gays" rallys other than your ISIS allies. That some pastor who holds no position in the GOP stated that the Bible prescribes death for homosexuals is utterly irrelevant, Not even that pastor suggested doing it, simply that it was in the Bible. You are a Communist and a demagogue, so you have dishonestly presented the remarks of a lone clergyman as the platform of the GOP. Even the remarks you lied about.

You are an absurd troll Dean, Do you REALLY think your lies and hatred help your filthy party? All you realy do is highlight what reprehensible scum, you and other democrats are - what complete liars and reprobates democrats are, how no one should ever trust even one word from any democrat, ever.

So if you believe in evolution that means you believe that not a SINGLE species hasn't "evolved" since the beginning of time....is that correct?
desismileys_6961.gif

No, that's not what I believe. Scientists have stated that "some" species have barely, or not evolved for millions of years. Anomalies are not uncommon.

Misconceptions about evolution

Pence is a Flat-Earth science denier. Holy shit...

What difference do that makes?

We need the man.

If I own a FIREARM you can believe in the fairy godmother. I don't care. But you won't be able to force me to believe in the fairy god mother,

Read this until you memorize it

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

We need the man.

If I own a FIREARM you can believe in the fairy godmother. I don't care. But you won't be able to force me to believe in the fairy god mother,

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

We need the man.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

"If I own a FIREARM you can believe in the fairy godmother. I don't care. But you won't be able to force me to believe in the fairy god mother"

That's some really deranged shit. If the "fairy godmother" believers are running the government - your FIREARM may be fucked. Thanks for playing...

We need the man.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

"If I own a FIREARM you can believe in the fairy godmother. I don't care. But you won't be able to force me to believe in the fairy god mother"

That's some really deranged shit. If the "fairy godmother" believers are running the government - your FIREARM may be fucked. Thanks for playing...

Who the fuck do you think is running the government now?

What is the difference between Obama and Bush II

President Obama’s budget request for fiscal year 2013 includes cuts to everything from Medicare and Medicaid to defense and even homeland security. But federal prisons are among its “biggest winners,” according to an analysis by the Federal Times. The Bureau of Prisons (BOP) is seeking a 4.2 percent increase, one of the largest of any federal agency, which would bring its total budget to more than $6.9 billion.

Wake the fuck up - these sons of bitches are the same

Do you really want to be disarmed?

Pence will now be publicly exposed for the deranged religious nut that he is. He may not have thought this through...

Pence will now be publicly exposed for the deranged religious nut that he is. He may not have thought this through...

Considering by your posts you think anyone with even a bit of faith is a "deranged religious nut" your opinion is worth about what PETA's opinion on the best brisket is.

Forum List

Back