Does Mexico owe the government Money?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm kind of curious how much the Mexico owes the federal government or any state government. I'm sure that over the years they we have lent them a lot of money that they haven't paid back. Why don't we just build the wall and 'forgive' them the money they owe us in the process. This way they have paid for the wall in a very indirect way. We can also take it out of the foreign aid I'm sure we give them for a few years until that wall is paid for.

I'm kind of curious how much the Mexico owes the federal government or any state government. I'm sure that over the years they we have lent them a lot of money that they haven't paid back. Why don't we just build the wall and 'forgive' them the money they owe us in the process. This way they have paid for the wall in a very indirect way. We can also take it out of the foreign aid I'm sure we give them for a few years until that wall is paid for.

Why don't we just build the wall and 'forgive' them the money they owe us in the process. This way they have paid for the wall in a very indirect way.

Yes, if we forgive money they owe us, that would be an indirect, as in opposite, way of them paying.

Donnie is in la-la land.

Mexico paying for a wall ... and the RW's buy his bs !

BBBAAAWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't we just build the wall and 'forgive' them the money they owe us in the process. This way they have paid for the wall in a very indirect way.

Yes, if we forgive money they owe us, that would be an indirect, as in opposite, way of them paying.

That would be us paying for the wall twice.

Mexico holds about 50 billion in US debt, as in, 50 billion we owe Mexico.
THAT'S IT The Donald can tell them we won't pay them any interest unless they build his Wall!

Or, or ............

We build the wall and DEDUCT the cost from what we owe them, and tell them to fck off!

Why not, why not!

Yeah, that's why I said opposite.

So Superdemocrat is the idiot.

As always

not paying our debt pays for the wall .. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We would be money ahead, build the wall, increase security and turn off or reduce the financial spigot. Mexico has a financial stake in keeping the doors to financial opportunity open, most laborers send money back home in Mexico, and Mexico has some serious financial problems of there own.

Trump's position on Mexico paying for a wall is sound, even if he can't or won't explain it:

Mexico has the same responsibility to police its borders as we do. Its failure to do so makes it complicit in ongoing criminal acts against the United States. As a result, we have every right (as well as responsibility) to protect our southern border and assess taxes, fees, tariffs and any other means to recover the additional expenses that Mexico's dereliction of its duties has caused us to incur.

Most democrats are.......

when the check comes due for the materials and labor just tell the contractors to take it up with Mexico..

THAT'S HOW YOU DO A TRUMP DEAL !

Forum List

Back