Does make sense to send someone a death text?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
My friend who takes a day to respond to my happy texts decides to end me a text about a NFL coach dying yesterday. Just save that shit for when we talk on the phone or see each other face to face

I never want to open up a text and see news about someone dying. What kind of text is that?

AGREE?

Put yer big boi pants on doofuss.

Your friend was just making conversation.

Is that coach a relative of yours or just your secret crush?

I don't want to start a conversation about death. Tell me that shit on the phone

Nothing to me, I just don't like death news to be the first text. Can you understand Mr. Mongo

My friend who takes a day to respond to my happy texts decides to end me a text about a NFL coach dying yesterday. Just save that shit for when we talk on the phone or see each other face to face

I never want to open up a text and see news about someone dying. What kind of text is that?

AGREE?
Stop being such a pussy.

AGREE?

It was letting you know a coach had died. Hell when I read the title I thought one of your co-workers sent you a death threat or were wondering if it was alright to write a death threat to a female that told you to fuck off...

As for your friend they were telling you the sad news around the NFL, so grow a pair and stop acting like you need a damn midol daily you flaming queen!

AGREE?
Stop being such a pussy.

TEXT MESSAGES ARE NOT DEATH NOTIFICATIONS

AGREE?
Stop being such a pussy.

Did you let out some peepee when you read it?

AGREE?

It was letting you know a coach had died. Hell when I read the title I thought one of your co-workers sent you a death threat or were wondering if it was alright to write a death threat to a female that told you to fuck off...

As for your friend they were telling you the sad news around the NFL, so grow a pair and stop acting like you need a damn midol daily you flaming queen!

Ok let me try this again while the liquor stores are still open

I don't want SAD TEXT MESSAGES. Call me on the phone and tell me

Text are for HAPPY and FUN Shit

AGREE?
Stop being such a pussy.

You a stupid mutherfucker

I send people texts that people died who really didn't.

"Nikki. Dad's dead..."

AGREE?
Stop being such a pussy.

Are you a girl?

AGREE?
Stop being such a pussy.

Are you a girl?

No I am a man who don't want SAD SHIT on my text messages

I send people texts that people died who really didn't.

"Nikki. Dad's dead..."

I bet you have texted someone telling them you had died and this is the police and wondering if that person was the one that chopped you into pieces... If not do it and it is funny as hell when they call the phone...

AGREE?

Ok let me try this again while the liquor stores are still open

I don't want SAD TEXT MESSAGES. Call me on the phone and tell me

Text are for HAPPY and FUN Shit
I don't think texts have a specific purpose. Personally, it would make me more sad to be told during a conversation, rather than through a text.

When it comes to celebrities I text people about them dying all the time. What exactly are you supposed to say on the phone?

"Hey, did you hear [whoever] died?"

"Yeah, that's crazy."

"Okay. Bye."

*click*

When it comes to celebrities I text people about them dying all the time. What exactly are you supposed to say on the phone?

"Hey, did you hear [whoever] died?"

"Yeah, that's crazy."

"Okay. Bye."

*click*

Well the fact that you can't have a phone conversation means you slightly retarded

Forum List

Back