Does make sense to send someone a death text?

Put yer big boi pants on doofuss.

Your friend was just making conversation.

Is that coach a relative of yours or just your secret crush?

Nothing to me, I just don't like death news to be the first text. Can you understand Mr. Mongo
I think you had a thing for that coach, no biggie there are other "coaches" out there.

Nothing to me, I just don't like death news to be the first text. Can you understand Mr. Mongo
I think you had a thing for that coach, no biggie there are other "coaches" out there.

I think your middle name is Mongo

My friend who takes a day to respond to my happy texts decides to end me a text about a NFL coach dying yesterday. Just save that shit for when we talk on the phone or see each other face to face

I never want to open up a text and see news about someone dying. What kind of text is that?

AGREE?

Who died?

My friend who takes a day to respond to my happy texts decides to end me a text about a NFL coach dying yesterday. Just save that shit for when we talk on the phone or see each other face to face

I never want to open up a text and see news about someone dying. What kind of text is that?

AGREE?

Who died?

Former NFL coach

AGREE?

Who died?

Former NFL coach

Can you be a little more specific?

AGREE?
Stop being such a pussy.

fbj is who we thought he was! He is who we thought he was! (A pussy!)

I think your middle name is Mongo
That is my first name dammit

AGREE?
Stop being such a pussy.

TEXT MESSAGES ARE NOT DEATH NOTIFICATIONS
I agree, but sadly texting has become the way that most people do their communicating and in a way I can understand that too. People go ahead and put what needs to be said out there and then whoever they send the message to can see it when they get time. When you dial someone's phone, there is always the chance that you may be dialing them at a bad time to where they do not have the time to talk and so a message can be left instead, just like an answering machine only you read what is being said instead of hearing what is being said.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

AGREE?
Stop being such a pussy.

I agree, but sadly texting has become the way that most people do their communicating and in a way I can understand that too. People go ahead and put what needs to be said out there and then whoever they send the message to can see it when they get time. When you dial someone's phone, there is always the chance that you may be dialing them at a bad time to where they do not have the time to talk and so a message can be left instead, just like an answering machine only you read what is being said instead of hearing what is being said.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That shouldn't matter if you are calling to inform someone of a relative who has died

AGREE?
Stop being such a pussy.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That shouldn't matter if you are calling to inform someone of a relative who has died
You should buy yourself a girly phone that has a don't-hurt-my-girly-feelings setting.

AGREE?
Stop being such a pussy.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You should buy yourself a girly phone that has a don't-hurt-my-girly-feelings setting.

You should leave your phone on so employers can call you

Forum List

Back